Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Please create a new topic to post your review of the Acolyte.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: 12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 3 months ago #8331

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
Glad you fell in love with it dude! I think it looks absolutely beautiful!
The topic has been locked.

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 3 months ago #8332

• Darth-Revan
  • Platinum Member
  • Ruler of the Waiting Guild: Round N Round is the motto, Up and Down will you follow?
  • Thank you received: 123
Glad too! I had wrote to Phil about it, but I think shipping it back won't be necessary anymore! I love it like it is, and I don't want to change it! I'll get use to it! Like I said, the more I look at it, the more I love it!

I finally have my Saberstaff haha!
"Honor is a fool's price. Honor is of no use to the dead."

- Custom SaberForge Monarch
- Vader's Vault REV-N Elite + Graflex
- Korbanth Kylo Ren

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 3 months ago #8335

• janus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Revan wrote:
Weight, not so much! I don't have scale here to do so! HOWEVER, I can give you the lenght!

- Blades are 32 inches each!
- Every sabers are 11'' long
- Coupled together, we talk about 21.5''
- Nagakami style: 51 inches
- Saberstaff form: 81 inches!

Thanks!
It's just suit for me too.
Until now, I am afraid of not having interest in apprentice sabers, but I am planning to buy some of them for saber stuff.
You said you cannot get 32' blade, but the blade you showed in picture is 32'?
Own: Descent Hero RGBA
Luxeon converted Hasbro Darth Maul FX
Ultrasabers Guardian
Juggernaut warrior

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 1 month ago #10883

• Knightwolf
  • Premium Member
  • Only when they hear the howling under the moon, shall they know who strikes.
  • Thank you received: 4
Glad the staff worked out Revan! It looks awesome!
Champion Acolyte Deep Blue
Champion Vengeance Indigo

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 1 month ago #10886

• Luno-Jay
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 56
simply out of curiosity, what was the end result here if i may ask? From reading these posts its my understanding that your happy with your saber staff now Revan, but did you ever get in contact? was there any resolution from their end?
i ask for all the newcomers who may be reading, and having doubts about things. Shedding light on your experience can help us all!
BTW i really really love your saber staff, i know its not what you wanted, but i think it looks amazing.
that being said it sucks to have issues with any product you paid money for, especially something like this!
i understand your pain man, i went through issues with mine as well. When i first came on to the saber forge forums, i was reading posts by you like crazy, and i agree with everyone here..its hard to see one of the biggest fans be disappointed but it could be an opportunity to help not only the company but the customers as well. Im sure saber forge pays attention to these forums almost as much as customers come and go through them, and if both can see where improvements can be made on an already great company both parties will be better off :)
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Luno-Jay.

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 1 month ago #10924

• BobertmaX
Wow that is a very good looking saberstaff, I am a huge fan of the Acolyte/Disciple design and am considering one for myself. I am happy that you have grown to love your saber! Just in case something similar happens to me or somebody else who is interested in the Acolyte, how did you manage to solve the blade shaking in the hilt problem. That would drive me insane above all else!!! :blink:

12W Champion Acolyte Cyan Saberstaff 2 years 1 month ago #10925

• Miraluka
  • Platinum Member
  • "Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."
  • Thank you received: 75
BobertmaX wrote:
Wow that is a very good looking saberstaff, I am a huge fan of the Acolyte/Disciple design and am considering one for myself. I am happy that you have grown to love your saber! Just in case something similar happens to me or somebody else who is interested in the Acolyte, how did you manage to solve the blade shaking in the hilt problem. That would drive me insane above all else!!! :blink:

In my experience, you can get the shaking to stop just by giving some extra torque to the retention screw. Some others have wrapped tape around the base of the blade to make it fit better.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• First saber and electroni... (2 Posts)
    • If you're looking at a stunt kit, you could go Plug and Play if you don't feel like soldering. You'd...
    • Chassis Help (3 Posts)
    • Like Brax said, 3D printing. Go to Shapeways (web search for it.) Search on there for "SaberForge"...
    • Prodigal Son Battery Help... (2 Posts)
    • I am guessing that the answer to this might be answered by your previous question about a chassis....
    • Chassis Help (3 Posts)
    • I am no expert, but I believe anyone who is would recommend a chassis if possible. Better for wire...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (747 Posts)
    • Quote: I just ordered an Initiate tier Acolyte hilt from the Etsy shop. It will be interesting to see how...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5291
  • Latest Member: DonaldTal
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4705
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 6