Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Any ASP sabers yet?

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 5 days ago #41088

• jbeem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Hey guys I was just noticing we're halfway into the month and I was wondering if anyone has heard of the first ASP sabers getting to people yet? I haven't seen anything mentioned yet anywhere and there hasn't been an update to the SF facebook page since the one at the beginning of the month announcing that the orders were starting to ship out.

Surely the first kickstarter people have gotten their sabers by now right? If anyone has heard anything or seen anyone post about getting their ASP order, please share with the rest of us. I for one am really excited to see the new designs and how well they fit together.
The topic has been locked.

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 5 days ago #41089

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 67
Yeah jbeem I am with you .. would love to see people reacting to the new ASP sabers.. waiting on one from IGG campaign

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 5 days ago #41095

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 732
They are being shipped, but you have to remember that the majority of folks who order, and receive sabers are not members of the forum, or necessarily even the Custom Saber Owners group on Facebook. Don't worry. As soon a someone who is a member of one of our groups gets one, you are gonna hear about it.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borommakot

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 5 days ago #41099

• jbeem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Yeah I know we're a very small minority here on the forums but I thought maybe at least someone would post up a youtube video or something? It just seems strange to have no word at all yet and we're already halfway through the month. I think they said they hoped to have all the kickstarters out by the end of the month so that seems like alot of people probably got their sabers by now and yet no one has put up a video anywhere.

Or maybe they have and we just haven't found it yet, thats really why I posted this thread. Maybe we can poke around the dark corners of the internet and find something. I'm stuck waiting until the indiegogo sabers to get my order but I just can't wait to see the first ASP videos. I want to see all the juicy details about how the pieces all fit together and stuff.

Also I can't wait till the full system actually goes live because i'll be ordering the parts to make the redeemer and the graflex on day one plus my wife and my youngest daughter are each going to build a saber of their own to order. So i'm going to be putting in a nice phat chunk of change on the day they launch ASP!

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 5 days ago #41139

• Artair
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 74
While those who have joind this forum, fb groups and KS message boards are a vocal minority I believe we are well dispersed in terms of KS backer numbers pledge types and builds so that any way they decide to organize it it will only take 2-5 days from the first batch shipping to see a ton of posts all over about it.

There are quite a few already scouring the inter webs for the first signs of ASP.

The excitement and anticipation is so thick even a light saber might have trouble cutting through it. :lol:

Kickstarter ASP backer 1641
2 champ ASPs and a Bane.
Last Edit: 5 months 5 days ago by Artair.

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 4 days ago #41178

• Goyax
  • We are not afraid of who we are, but of what we have become
  • Thank you received: 1
Has anyone recieved a shipping confirmation or something like that? Im thinking that maybe the ASP thing is delayed...

Any ASP sabers yet? 5 months 3 days ago #41357

• Ramaloke
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 33
Nope, no ASP yet.

Was told there was a 'large package' waiting for me at the post office today... false alarm.

Will be sure to post when they come.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • If you have a latching switch instead of a momentary switch, things could get weird. If that were...
    • Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know if there's an actual manual anywhere, but it's pretty straightforward. To enter config...
    • Recently Responded to Ema... (6 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Quote: It sounds like your question about crystal window styles didn't get answered. :lol: All I...
    • ASP "Interceptor&quo... (52 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Thank You. The threaded part is good to know. Much like unscrewing the jar of jam for my...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (141 Posts)
    • Dear Diary: It's me again.. still here.. it's been 26Weeks.. :unsure:...[image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 72