Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Adaptive Saber Parts Release

Adaptive Saber Parts Release 4 months 2 weeks ago #43935

• Potentium
  • "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
Well I e-mailed the guys at SF and was told that they would launch in February. February is passing, tick tock tick tock! I will be very disappointed if it isn't launched by 1:00AM EST (Midnight in Chicago [Central Time]. They are Chicago, right?) Anyway I have been waiting for this for months, but I only made the Saberforge-Saberparts connection when it was too late. Does anybody have any updated information on the launch date/time? I would like to purchase... well 5 that I made but I don't have the money or will to do that. Thanks in advance!
"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
The topic has been locked.

Adaptive Saber Parts Release 4 months 2 weeks ago #44002

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
Well, I don't know who told you that because SF never gives exact dates for releases, just estimates, and they're not guaranteed. The ASP system will launch to the public once all Kickstarter backers and then indiegogo pledges receive their sabers. As of now, about a handful of people have claimed to have gotten their ASPs in. So, we're gonna have to wait and see.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Adaptive Saber Parts Release 4 months 2 weeks ago #44005

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 433
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet money that SF didn't promise you they would launch in February. They might have said that's what they hoped, but it wasn't a promise. This can't have been a recent email, either. They've started shipping the backer awards, then come the preorders. ASP probably isn't going to officially launch to the public until April.

Adaptive Saber Parts Release 4 months 2 weeks ago #44009

• xaviorbat
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey, on that same note, do we have any idea, roughly, what shipping time on parts is going to be? I'd like to get one for my stepson but if they don't come available till April, it'd be kinda a let down not to have it for his birthday in July

Adaptive Saber Parts Release 4 months 2 weeks ago #44010

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 433
Kyntiri projected some numbers that indicated that their lead time has gone up somewhat from 8 weeks, but also that it will soon be brought down again. Their goal is a 6-8 week lead time, so if it opens to the public in April and they're at that level, then you'll get it by July.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (4 Posts)
    • OHMYGOD I just watched some asp reviews and now I'm certain I DIDN'T GET THE WARRENTY!!! will...
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 34
  • Yesterday Answer: 72