Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP parts price list????

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51331

• Realrebelus
  • Thank you received: 3
I was wondering this question for a while now, is there anyway that we can get the price list for the ASP parts before the line goes live so can start to plan on what parts we want to buy and make arrangments for saving the money needed for them with shipping and handleing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51344

• wolfn92
  • Thank you received: 6
Been wondering that for some time as well.

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51346

• Sith570
  • Thank you received: 4
Just start saving a butt load and buy them all!! ;-jP

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51348

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 762
One might be able to extrapolate some prices based on what folks paid during the KS and IGG campaign, though it would be a rough approximation at best. However, there have been no official prices for individual parts posted ahead of the public go-live of the program. If they hit their goal of finishing up the shipping of the rewards for both efforts by the end of the month, we may all see those prices very soon.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51349

• Sith570
Tbh myself I'd say that based on the fack that most are made of the 4 basic components (pommel, body, switch and emitter) that they'll be anywhere between $18.75 and 37.25 per part (apprentice saber base divided by 4 and elite base divided by 4) but really until it goes live who's really to say, it may be every part is different cost depending on how complicated it is or how long it takes to machine.

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51375

• Ramaloke
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 33
Good question,
I guess time will tell, but I was thinking probably along the same lines as Sith570. Cost of materials and machining should be pretty comparable to a base build for the sum of the parts, maybe a tad more as you're machining 4 separate parts. If the difference in cost was too high or too low compared to a standard build it could create problems in selling the more expensive option.
Once they get caught up and have a surplus supply I would imagine the wait time would drop significantly and you might be able to negotiate a discount if you were buying a larger volume of parts, but that's all purely speculative.

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51380

• Witherpixel
  • Thank you received: 3
But aren't the apprentice sabers all one piece except for the pommel? IIRC Only the apprentice pommel is ASP compatible.

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51383

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • *Inspirational Star Wars Quote*
  • Thank you received: 138
You are correct, Witherpixel.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.

ASP parts price list???? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51437

• Sith570
Witherpixel wrote:
But aren't the apprentice sabers all one piece except for the pommel? IIRC Only the apprentice pommel is ASP compatible.

Yes this is true but I'm going on the basis that most of the pledges have been about the same as the apprentice/elite sabers on the saberforge site so my guestimation would be what I said earier, but as others say who's to know. But i'd certainly say things like the jade emitter will be a bit more pricey than say the resilient emitter as there is just a lot more in the machining process or putting together depending if it's all in one or bits they have to glue/screw together as opposed to the resilient which really could just be turned on a lathe
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Dead battery? (5 Posts)
    • The battery is fine. It appears the board is dead. If leaving the battery in causes the board to...
    • Ordering asp saber (4 Posts)
    • Same place you order the ASP parts; shopsaberparts.com Click the drop down menu (the three black...
    • ASP Stock Level Query (1 Posts)
    • Scenario as follows, I placed an ASP order successfully, fully paid and received order confirmation...
    • ASP assembly problems (6 Posts)
    • Quote: thanks guys, i have it working, the problem was the quick connect to the switch is a little bit...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (263 Posts)
    • 9 weeks in and my order has a shipped status which I think means it's being built. Ordered June 4

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4412
  • Latest Member: 26jhoran
  • Total Posts: 44.7k
  • Total Topics: 3228
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 93