Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: D Ring parts?

D Ring parts? 1 month 1 week ago #55449

• Bl1nd
  • Thank you received: 1
Quick question

In the ASP builder, is the Graflex Pommel the only part in the whole ASP inventory atm which has a D-ring attachment? I looked through all of the parts but I may have missed something, so Im asking on here just to be sure

Still in the process of designing an ASP saber, even if I end up never getting one

Im also gonna assume the D-ring is functional, or I'm gonna be a sad panda
The administrator has disabled public write access.

D Ring parts? 1 month 1 week ago #55480

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 327
The prodigal son body has one (more specifically a Tri-ring) instead of a covertec knob, it just isn't shown in the builder.

However, if you want D ring on another saber without any modding, there's a simple solution:

SF's covertec knobs are held on with a small socket head screw. This same screw can be used to attach a D ring that TCSS sells in its place, as demonstrated by forum member Zeddicuus' Venomous Fury:

Forum FAQ
2005 MR Vader, Graflex 2.0, ASP hilt

D Ring parts? 1 month 1 week ago #55484

• Bl1nd
  • Thank you received: 1
Oh thats extremely useful, thanks!

Hopefully they come out with more ring integrated parts in the future or offer the ring setup alongside standard covertech knobs
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• WTB a kill key (4 Posts)
    • Bests of luck with your searches, I put it into the 'custom lightsabers...' Group and got nothing...
    • ASP Saber Review - "... (9 Posts)
    • Quote: Thank you for the back story! You should have made your login name "Sixes". That would have been...
    • ASP Saber Review - "... (9 Posts)
    • Quote: Excellent saber jonnys95s10, nice touch with the thumb screw. I dig the Zombie Tool! Thanks...
    • Problem w/ASP Sabercore e... (3 Posts)
    • I am having the same problems as well. it was fine one day and the next it just stopped working and...
    • Graflex 2.0 ESB LDM|Story... (4 Posts)
    • That is so beautiful! Congrats. I hope one day to own a custom Graphlex inspired by an Episode IV...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4299
  • Latest Member: kingofmidgard
  • Total Posts: 44.7k
  • Total Topics: 3251
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 101
  • Today Open: 7
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 58
  • Yesterday Answer: 77