Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Greeblies

Greeblies 1 week 2 days ago #12322

• NeBossa Majik
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Elite Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Like received: 13
I wonder if various parts will be accessible as well. Not just as ASP but even now.

For instance…
Can I get the knurled screw from Jade Fires blade holder to use as my blade holder?
Can I get the little brass threaded screw on the Avenger used to hold the LED module for mine or is it the red one? Either way… can I can I can I?
I just feel little accent details like that adds another dimension to the saber instead of just having a bunch of little allen key set screws.

Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by NeBossa Majik. Reason: adding cmment
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greeblies 1 week 2 days ago #12333

• DarthMario95
  • Administrator
  • Like received: 164
This is just me guessing, but I'd imagine that part of the monthly expansion packs might include new control boxes, greeblies, knobs, screws, etc. If that happens it would be really cool.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

Greeblies 1 week 2 days ago #12342

• Brax
  • Platinum Member
  • Like received: 47
That would seem like a natural progression, and I hope you are right. We will have to wait in breathless anticipation, to see for sure. It's no big deal, since most of us are accustomed to that feeling having experienced it while counting down to "status change day", and ultimately "shipping day" on our saber orders. :P
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Greeblies 1 week 2 days ago #12345

• Knytiri
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Member
  • “At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.”
  • Like received: 99
I'd love to have more parts and pieces to add to a saber, as well. Not exactly like a whole section, but like... claws we could add here or there. Some people like claws on their pommels, too! Or some type of screw that serves as grip slide-off protection or something. That'd be neat. Probably pretty cheap for them to make a few things like that as well, I would assume, so it wouldn't cost a LOT to get a few... and really add that final "custom" flare to it. Cause, you can buy the parts and put it together your self, sure.. but what if someone else has the same design idea? Then that rat bastard just stole your saber. BUT. If you have a screw somewhere and they don't? HA! Poor bootleg attempt. Better luck next time, sucka...

Okay. Maybe a little overboard but you get the general jist. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knightwolf

Greeblies 1 week 2 days ago #12358

• NeBossa Majik
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Elite Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Like received: 13
Exactly!
Sometimes it comes down to the small details in what makes it 'yours'.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Princess 12w blood orange... (4 Posts)
    • So sexy hilt! I'm not a big fan of big activation box though it looks good for aesthetics. But hilt...
    • ASP Kickstarter FAQs (Upd... (63 Posts)
    • The current electonics kit use basically a warrior switch from my understanding. On, and off. So you...
    • Upcoming SaberForge Relea... (390 Posts)
    • Not sure where there have been any inconsistencies.. it's been pretty consistent pushing 13-15 weeks...
    • the new sabercore (5 Posts)
    • They announced this was in development a few months ago. The new sabercore board which would replace...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1438
  • Latest Member: Fearoth
  • Total Posts: 9938
  • Total Topics: 850
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 62
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 134