Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Turn off the sound ?

Turn off the sound ? 3 days 22 hours ago #59709

• Tom
I pledged for the 700$ tier : TWO ASP Custom Sabers with Sound Effects and LED Blades

Does anybody know how to turn off the sound and/or change the volume of the ASP "Champion" electronics ?
Not being able to do that feature would really be a pain in the ***... :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Turn off the sound ? 3 days 20 hours ago #59716

• ldp
  • Thank you received: 12
This is covered in the FAQ -
Q - How do I access the onboard menu on the Champion sabers?&
Q - I want a saber with sound, but I do not always want to hear the sound... is there a way to toggle the sound off?

But here's the basics:

hold down the power button for 3 seconds while the saber is powered off. You will hear it enter the menu, and give you options. Press the button once to cycle through the options. Once you have a setting you like, hold the button down for 3 seconds to advance to the next setting. Once you have reached the end of the menu, it will tell you that your settings have been saved, and the saber will turn on.

setting the volume control to "Mute." You will notice there is still a very slight, barely audible hum coming from the saber when it's muted, this is normal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Weathering adjustments (5 Posts)
    • Standard finish it shall be. It's pretty decent as-is, and then I can make it better over time....
    • Korbanths (5 Posts)
    • It's a kit setup for ep 3,4,5 and7. Supposedly dueling is fine with those, but to me criminal. I'll...
    • Trials of Transformation (80 Posts)
    • Apologies for the late entry. We had a ten hour drive to make today, so that delayed things a bit....
    • Oracle Hero Tier: (Green/... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: Thanks for the great review. I like the unique color combination you chose. Also, not sure if you...
    • Preliminary ASP Component... (12 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: also keep an eye on the champion saber for $375usd. It's free shipping anywhere in the world so good...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4290
  • Latest Member: randyness
  • Total Posts: 44.3k
  • Total Topics: 3227
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 102
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 39
  • Yesterday Answer: 146