Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP couplers

ASP couplers 1 year 4 months ago #61106

• Logan.lynskey13
  • Thank you received: 8
So im interested in buying 2 ASP sabers and making a staff, but i dont need the 2 pommels. However, i do need 2 other couplers and i cant seem to find them anywhere to get 2 more. Do yall think i could sub a pommel for a coupler?
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Logan.lynskey13. Reason: Typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP couplers 1 year 4 months ago #61107

• Drahem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Something to email saberforge customer service with.
I own, Relic, Archons x2. Bane x2. Templar.

ASP couplers 1 year 4 months ago #62309

• KPax10
  • Thank you received: 13
Logan - not sure if you've done this already, but If you're wanting to purchase Two ASP sabers, with intent to connect them as a staff... On the IDGG site, there are a couple of 2xASP options:
1) 2x ASP Sabers + Light Up Blade
2) 2x ASP Sabers + Light Up Blade + Sound
Each one comes with a coupler!

"This perk is for 2 ASP Sabers with light up blades and sound. Chose from our vast catalog of metal parts and build your own custom sabers or staff. This perk includes:

2x emitter,
2x switch section,
2x body,
2x pommel,
2x blade plug,
and a staff coupler.

This perk also includes 2x:
Champion electronics kits w/ Battery,
Battery Holder,
Soundboard with Speaker,
Switch,
Charger,
Quad Cree 12w+ LED Module,
and a V4 Infinity Edge blade in 26", 32" or 37". "

Why do you want TWO Couplers? for your additional sabers? Since you're already getting one, you could either purchase another (which shouldn't be more than their $25 pommel section) or whatever you could work out with Sales (as Drahem said).

I would personally like to have the pommels for a potential Dual-Wield sceanario. Use the coupler when you want the staff... Booyah!

My 2 cents.
-= Kylo Pax-Ren =-

ASP couplers 1 year 3 months ago #63561

• Logan.lynskey13
  • Thank you received: 8
KPax10 wrote:
Logan - not sure if you've done this already, but If you're wanting to purchase Two ASP sabers, with intent to connect them as a staff... On the IDGG site, there are a couple of 2xASP options:
1) 2x ASP Sabers + Light Up Blade
2) 2x ASP Sabers + Light Up Blade + Sound
Each one comes with a coupler!

"This perk is for 2 ASP Sabers with light up blades and sound. Chose from our vast catalog of metal parts and build your own custom sabers or staff. This perk includes:

2x emitter,
2x switch section,
2x body,
2x pommel,
2x blade plug,
and a staff coupler.

This perk also includes 2x:
Champion electronics kits w/ Battery,
Battery Holder,
Soundboard with Speaker,
Switch,
Charger,
Quad Cree 12w+ LED Module,
and a V4 Infinity Edge blade in 26", 32" or 37". "

Why do you want TWO Couplers? for your additional sabers? Since you're already getting one, you could either purchase another (which shouldn't be more than their $25 pommel section) or whatever you could work out with Sales (as Drahem said).

I would personally like to have the pommels for a potential Dual-Wield sceanario. Use the coupler when you want the staff... Booyah!

My 2 cents.
the original plan was to have the swich sections in the middle of the staff instead of the normal placememt, just for the sake of tirning the saber on and off easier. I emailed sales and they said theres no subtitutions, but with the new sight up it shouldnt be a problem

ASP couplers 1 year 3 months ago #63578

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
you can use male female couples to act as if pommels when you dont use all male one (three coupler in this scnereio) to connect your sabers. It gives you a better use in combat still you need to remove main coupler but at least you dont need to switch to pommels.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Episode IX may indeed end the Skywalker saga. Because, remember, Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. He's...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • So Brax just leaked a sneak peak at his new amazing chromed Bane Mk2, inscribed with the sith creed:...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: It's gotta be Old Republic for Sith and Jedi mass combat. The Skywalker saga is worn out. Maybe even...
    • A Preview (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh my, where is my bib when I need it Re: the bane mk2 Is this a custom shop job? How would one...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5120
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 24