Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Third saber from the right

Third saber from the right 3 months 1 week ago #62182

• Muns
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 103
Anyone able to help me find which parts were used to create the third saber from the right on this link?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1147683595252410&id=553984917955617

I absolutely love the blue and gold combo. It's reminiscent of one on swtor. Not sure where the hilt with gold accents came from, or if it's just a legacy asp.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Muns.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Third saber from the right 3 months 1 week ago #62187

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 493
That picture was from the original Kickstarter announcement, and some of those sabers contain parts that either exist but not in ASP form yet (I see a Guardian emitter and a Destiny body), or never materialized (like the emitter on the hilt to the left of the one you are asking about).

It appears to have a Gladius body and switch section (with the lower part of the switch being gold/brass), as well as the bottom part of the Gladius emitter, but I haven't got a clue as to what they screwed on top of that.

My guess is that this picture was just them assembling the parts of their existing hilts that did share the same threading into some hilts just to demonstrate the concept.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Jaden Korr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Third saber from the right 3 months 1 week ago #62189

• Muns
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 103
Ah OK thanks! Kind of bummed that those parts aren't on the site. Im normally a fan of colorful hilts, but that one speaks to me for some reason.

Third saber from the right 3 months 1 week ago #62244

• Prometheus
The emitter seems to most resemble the Vigilant emitter; which is available on the ASP website. I feel like if you are looking to make a saber like that one your best bet would be to use the vigilant emitter along with the other parts Jaden Korr mentioned.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Anais ASP SF|Story..... P... (3 Posts)
    • Anais , arn|ah|ee|ce Adaptive Saber Parts Configured Build. [image] This is one of those times when the...
    • Champion Tier Crystal Are... (29 Posts)
    • Quote: Great thinking with the proposed milled windows/open mouth for shine through on the Rebel Emitter,...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4603
  • Latest Member: JediConsular
  • Total Posts: 48.5k
  • Total Topics: 3617
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 26