Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: LED retention screw for ASP Graflex

LED retention screw for ASP Graflex 2 months 4 days ago #62744

• golgo13
  • Thank you received: 21
So my Warrior Tier Graflex finally showed up after 3 weeks. Its a pretty cool hilt. the aluminum bubble card is interesting. The hilt is not for the purist but for a casual collector its nice. I like that the switch came installed so my fear of install after reading the other thread was unfounded. However, I can't seem to find the LED retention screw. The closest I got was the screw,s below the red button south of the rabbit ears is in the location that I would put the LED. The problem is that screw is too short. I figure I'll just pop over to the hardware store and pick up one that is longer and that is that. But I figure I'd ask the forum if am I missing something before I go and do something stupid.
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LED retention screw for ASP Graflex 2 months 4 days ago #62800

• golgo13
  • Thank you received: 21
Okay, went to the hardware store and picked up a 8-32 X 3/8 button head socket cap screw. replaced the one from the emitter with it . Length wise it is close enough that I did not have to modify the screw. Without trimming, the screw protrudes about 1/16 with the LED secured. But if you are a perfectionist you can file it down so it sits flush with the emitter.

Last Edit: 2 months 4 days ago by golgo13.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HotRod
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Venom Claws on Juggernaut... (3 Posts)
    • The claw holes for the Juggy are a different size than the holes for the Venom claws so I'm afraid...
    • The Twins (3 Posts)
    • Very nice! I like your own touch to it too.
    • Champion Chosen not turni... (3 Posts)
    • Thank you for replying! Just sent an email out.
    • The Twins (3 Posts)
    • [attachment] Maldad - Emitter: Fury Switch: Juggernaut Body: Venom Pommel: Dissident...
    • The Twins (3 Posts)
    • First a short background... I am a Gemini. I learned at a very young age how to "take a different...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4525
  • Latest Member: miltonmq11
  • Total Posts: 47.3k
  • Total Topics: 3482
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 52