Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASP Site Is Live!

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63498

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1355
The address is shopsaberparts.com!

Get out there and make your saber dreams come true!. Make sure to look at all the categories of items. There you will find a few accessories from the main site, and some LazerForge items as well! You will also be able to order all the timing shims necessary to do what you forts do to line things up just the way you want them!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Solinbeb, Jaden Korr

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63501

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Just finished checking the site out, and all I can say is WOW! Plug n' Play AND DIY electronic options, dual tone ASP plugs, custom quad Crees (via email), as well as photo red LEDs in the future!

Plus I put everything I got with my IGG preorder (including freebies) in the cart, and what cost me $350 plus shipping would now cost me $482 plus shipping!

Pro tip: if you are looking for emitter 8, PS, and Redeemer's B and C versions, the grenade and ribbed sections are under "adapters"
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Jaden Korr.

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63503

• Elim Vos
  • Thank you received: 17
All right, check this out.
The hilt I ordered and picked up in store was $150. I just selected thoes same parts on the web page and cost $119.96...but I DID get a free stand and blade plug #4.

Anyways, I like the new ASP store. Really easy to use.

E
"You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things you've created. The day will come when you can't hide from the things you have done anymore."

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63504

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 382
The hilt I ordered and picked up in store was $150. I just selected thoes same parts on the web page and cost $119.96...but I DID get a free stand and blade plug #4.
Prices of hilts can range between $110 and $200+ depending on what components you choose.

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63506

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 637
Wonderful. I deliberately held back on the Etsy Day Blades because Etsy shipping was not calibrated in a cost effective way. While I haven't yet checked, I bet it will be much more cost effective here at shopsaberparts.com similar to the main site.
"I am the Senate"

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63509

• RichellM
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
WOW!!!

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63510

• Solinbeb
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
Now to save back up to get the electronics for my ASP...

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63511

• Brax
  • Administrator
Here is a little more good news. According to Phil, Black Lotus and Cross Guard emitters are coming soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: spyrl

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63512

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 535
Well done SaberForge.Looking forward to that first purchase.

32" DayBlade, DIY stunt electronics,LED module,wrapped body,blade plug,killed key,recharge port,switch, emitter,pommel just under $300. :woohoo: :lol: B)
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by =Ottomatix=.

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63514

• alongwargame
  • Thank you received: 52
Wow! i am so happy i bought my ASP via the indigogo it seems that all the parts i chose went up significantly in price! (graflex emitter, redeemer control, veangence body, graflex pommel + shims = 255 USD for the empty hilt! i literly saved 105 dollar by going with the ASP empty program via the indigogo compain :P

Not sure why it is so much more excessive expensive :P
Check out my lightsaber review youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoEtSkEiFUducdbYpLBp7xQ?view_as=subscriber

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63515

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
gratz and good news for those who can put electronics into these hilts......For people like me who can't do that however well i guess we will be waiting until saberforge offer fully installed asp hilts are are become available and just use builder to fantasize.

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63520

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
ukyavuz wrote:
gratz and good news for those who can put electronics into these hilts......For people like me who can't do that however well i guess we will be waiting until saberforge offer fully installed asp hilts are are become available and just use builder to fantasize.
You can make your Fantasy a Reality. As an alternate to the DIY Electronics Kit there's also a Plug 'n Play Electronics Kit (with or without Sound). The assembly that's needed to be done by you is plugging together the Quick Connect Pins, stuffing them inside the Hilt, Screwing the Parts together and Glue/Tape the Dummy Switch (over the second hole) and you have your Saber? :huh:

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63521

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
OvrcAHst wrote:
ukyavuz wrote:
You can make your Fantasy a Reality. As an alternate to the DIY Electronics Kit there's also a Plug 'n Play Electronics Kit (with or without Sound). The assembly that's needed to be done by you is plugging together the Quick Connect Pins, stuffing them inside the Hilt, Screwing the Parts together and Glue/Tape the Dummy Switch (over the second hole) and you have your Saber? :huh:
I am really clumsy with these kind of things there is also issue of fixing parts to fit look good not to mention I have fat thumbs and fingers which makes it even harder to work with what you said lastly electronics available for plug and play are basic things while I prefer rgb led for customizable blade color along with hero level sound card. I also hate IKEA approach in electronic devices if it was a modeling kit it would be different story but this is something I prefer someone knows what they are doing and can warranty their work to do

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63522

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 71
Two things:

1. I asked Mr. Isherwood on fb about adding black lotus emitter and he said it's coming soon as well which is great!

2. Like others, i also noticed you can't choose leather wraps for the bodies that normally come with, anybody has any info on this?

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63523

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
In the description for the bodies that normally come with wraps is a link to a special page where you can add one for $5.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darth Crain

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63524

• Brax
  • Administrator
Another little news tidbit. Someone on the FB feed was asking about recharge ports, and Phil told him that because of the configuration of the 4-pin connectors (at least the ones he was aware of), there would be soldering necessary, and that was a problem for the whole plug & play concept of the ASP electronics package. However, someone presented Phil with a link to a connector type (that he was previously unaware of), and his response was "That might actually work!".

So, he was going to obtain some, and begin testing. So, there is a glimmer of hope that we might see a FULL Champion level plug & play electronics package available in the foreseeable future. Nothing in stone, and certainly no promises or commitments have been made, but there is hope at least.

Behold:

Stan Kabala Khang Mai, okay, so basically I need the advanced kit to get in-hilt charging. Is there a way to pay extra for assembly?
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Khang Mai
Khang Mai Negative. There is no advanced kit. I don't believe SF offers it either.
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Phillip Isherwood
Phillip Isherwood We can make a pre wired kit but you would need to solder the switch and recharge port to have in hilt recharge and a lit switch.
Like · Reply · 2 · 9 hrs · Edited

Stan Kabala
Stan Kabala Phillip Isherwood i'm good with that. I can figure out how to solder the connections or pay someone to do it. I just need to know how to properly order it. Ready to pull the trigger!
Like · Reply · 1 · 9 hrs

Phillip Isherwood
Phillip Isherwood If someone can find very small 4 pin connectors we can make a plug and play kit but I haven't had any luck.
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Khang Mai
Khang Mai Are the deans micro 4r too wide?
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Khang Mai
Khang Mai Or the micro JST 4-pins?
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Phillip Isherwood
Phillip Isherwood The deans micro 4r are too wide to get the retention nut over them, haven't seen the JST 4-pin can you link?
Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Khang Mai
Khang Mai I'm thinking they're also too wide.
http://www.ebay.com/.../Mini-Micro-1-25mm-T.../171367175199
Mini. Micro 1.25mm T-1 4-Pin JST Connector with Wire x 10 sets
ebay.com

Like · Reply · 9 hrs

Phillip Isherwood
Phillip Isherwood Actually that might work
Like · Reply · 2 · 9 hrs

Phillip Isherwood
Phillip Isherwood Getting some to test
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Brax.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spyrl

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63526

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 693
Huh, had a build where I wanted to use a Graflex emitter and Vengeance body. WIth those parts going up so much, I really regret not picking up the IGG $150 saber bundle and just hanging onto the spare pommel...

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63530

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 569
So is IGG still taking orders?

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63531

• NeBosa
  • Platinum Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Thank you received: 293
No doubt.

An empty version of the 4 parts I want (Reborn emitter, Switch 4, Body 10, Avenger pommel) is $190? Then add another $15 minimum or $30-45 for enough of a variety of shims to clock the parts to where my ocd wants them aligned?

Man, I'm fairly discouraged.

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63532

• Gnost-Dural
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 48
Borommakot wrote:
So is IGG still taking orders?

I've got the same question.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (15 Posts)
    • I second that! I want to see it named correctly, and I want to see it depicted just as it was in...
    • Quote: Maybe Drommund Kaas, and Korriban will be next on the list of planets to be "legitimized"? One can...
    • Maybe Drommund Kaas, and Korriban will be next on the list of planets to be "legitimized"? One can...
    • Thrawn was alive and in the Imperial military during those eras, so it's not like a massive...
    • Saberforge Talon help (4 Posts)
    • The closest thing I've experienced to the sound but no light issue and a saber flat out not wanting...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5121
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 24