Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASP Site Is Live!

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63916

• Darth Khlōros
  • Thank you received: 27
I'm glad I'm getting paid Friday so I can finish up my hilt and still use the coupon
I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63928

• Gnost-Dural
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 48
Brax wrote:
If you were looking for the Vigilant emitter, it is now listed on the ASP website!

Enjoy!

when you've clicked "checkout" and realize you don't have enough money. sigh. :dry:

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63932

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 511
Gnost-Dural wrote:

when you've clicked "checkout" and realize you don't have enough money. sigh. :dry:

Or if you're me, you have enough gift certificates for what you want, but not enough actual money to have in limbo while you wait for them to be processed. :S
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63938

• Solinbeb
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
8 weeks and 4 days

Going into week nine, lord I hope it shows up...otherwise the week after I won't be home (possibly) and it'll only drive me nuts to have it sit in my apartment office for a week and hope they don't try to send it back.

I haven't gotten any notice on my Vanquish yet, other than a text from the post office that some odd number was linked to my apartment and they had no information on it.

Made my credit card weep to order the electronics for Survivor (my KickStarter ASP) just so I could use the founder coupon, but I was NEEDING to make sure that the gift certificate I was supposed to get with my Vanquish was used on it to help me cut costs. (I e-mailed as soon as I got the order confirmation from sales to see if it could be put towards it, but no response.)

I'm only at my apartment until the end of August if not a week or so before then, so I'm just frustrated all over the place on whether or not I need to get things taken care of, as I'd really like to have everything before I move/people find out I spent money on things I don't "need."

ASP Site Is Live! 1 year 3 months ago #63939

• Solinbeb
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
Jaden Korr wrote:
Gnost-Dural wrote:

Or if you're me, you have enough gift certificates for what you want, but not enough actual money to have in limbo while you wait for them to be processed. :S

I know that pain...
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (16 Posts)
    • this almost makes me want to log back into SWTOR, pick up where i left off. Regarding a movie of...
    • I second that! I want to see it named correctly, and I want to see it depicted just as it was in...
    • Quote: Maybe Drommund Kaas, and Korriban will be next on the list of planets to be "legitimized"? One can...
    • Maybe Drommund Kaas, and Korriban will be next on the list of planets to be "legitimized"? One can...
    • Thrawn was alive and in the Imperial military during those eras, so it's not like a massive...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5121
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 23
  • Yesterday Answer: 24