Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: auxiliary sound removal?

auxiliary sound removal? 3 months 5 days ago #63580

• DeLano80
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello. If I were to buy an DIY or plug and play soundboard, do you think it would be possible to remove the auxiliary sound (blaster deflect/lightning)? To be honest, I would prefer there to be no auxiliary sound. I just end up hitting it on accident and it annoys me. So do you think there is a way to remove it from the soundboard itself?
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

auxiliary sound removal? 3 months 5 days ago #63596

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 497
No. There isn't a part of the board that houses the aux sound that you can just take off or anything. And since there isn't a way to access the soundfont itself (like via an SD card), you couldn't replace it with silence.

On the saber that you accidentally keep triggering the aux sound, is the button on the momentary switch flush or does it stick up above the switch housing? Having one that is flush will help prevent this, as would a switch that requires a bit more pressure to activate, like the ones I got from a vaping supplier that posted in this THREAD
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: ToyKeeper

auxiliary sound removal? 3 months 5 days ago #63625

• WookieeGunner
  • Thank you received: 11
Theoretically if you disconnect the switch from the sound card that would work, but I don't have one to be able to verify.

auxiliary sound removal? 3 months 4 days ago #63649

• DeLano80
  • Thank you received: 7
They are my kids Consulars. The button does protrude. I have made some sleeve type things to fit over the buttons to keep from accidentally hitting it, but they just look stupid. I really despise the auxiliary sound. When i get another saber, it will be one with a recessed switch.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4643
  • Latest Member: Judsonkar
  • Total Posts: 49k
  • Total Topics: 3667
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 0