Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Good Customer service from Saber Parts

Good Customer service from Saber Parts 3 months 6 days ago #63902

• Sith570
  • Thank you received: 4
So recently me and my brother bought an asp sabers each however they sent the wrong emitter which was rather disappointing however we emailed them :

My sabers turned up and they are super cool!! Unfortunately the emitter of saber 2 was wrong. I asked for the reborn emitter, but was sent the rebel emitter.
Due to me being on the polar opposite side of the world however, it is going to be quite costly for me to send it back to you and then have you send the right one back to me.
I propose then that you just send out the right emitter, either at a reduced price, or at your cost for shipping and I will just keep both.
I also made an error in my blade length choice, and would like 2 37" blade sent. I will pay full cost for these, if they can be shipped with the replacement emitter.

and they came back with:

Hello! Generally we do need the incorrect parts before we are able to issue out replacements, however we would be willing to allow you to purchase the emitter with a 50% discount ($30.00). If you would like to do this please place an order for 2x 37" blades from SaberForge.com and a gift certificate for $30.00. Then email us back here with the order number and we will manually replace the gift certificate with the Reborn Emitter Weathered Finish and ship that out to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, we can offer you a gift certificate to compensate for the cost to return the incorrect parts to us and when they arrive back we will issue you out a replacement/exchange.

we ordered the correct part and blades and not even 12hrs later got confirmation the parts were on their way.
This is GREAT customer service compared to so things I've seen people post on here so i really hope this means their customer service is on the rise

Sorry kinda meaningless but we really only get posts about bad customer service which can be kinda off putting for people who are just getting interested so wanted to share some good customer service instead
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Good Customer service from Saber Parts 3 months 5 days ago #63923

• HotRod
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335
Thank you for posting this! I too have had nothing but excellent service from Customer Service. They have addressed every issue I have had to the best of their ability. I'm glad to hear you got everything straightened out to your satisfaction. Stories like this are great to hear!

- RGBA+ Monarch, FW Epoch, Juggernaut, Exhalted
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4663
  • Latest Member: ooledWex
  • Total Posts: 49.2k
  • Total Topics: 3688
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 0