Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone get their parts from the official site yet?

Anyone get their parts from the official site yet? 1 year 3 months ago #64249

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
Jaden Korr wrote:
I do envy those who manage to afford to have thousands upon thousands of bricks, so that they can not only build whatever comes to mind, they have the right colors for it!
Like guessing the number of jellybeans in a jar at the local Fair, have a guess how many Lego pieces were used to achieve the following?..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone get their parts from the official site yet? 1 year 3 months ago #64385

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
So today, Friday 8/5/16 I received my "shipping" notification. So I got the tracking number but I assume this means they just got to my order and are loading all the parts up now. Hopefully that means it will actually ship on monday because I doubt they ship anything out/do any work on weekends.

Thats a pretty good time. Ordered Friday 7/29 got tracking number the next Friday 8/5

On a side note: My wife's champion tier Oracle arrived today and it rocks! I got it through the Etsy site ordered on Friday 7/29 last week, same day as my ASP order. Thats a damn sweet turnaround. Its so awesome getting a saber from saberforge that fast considering my first ever experience was with ordering my champion tier Epoch though the main site back around christmas time last year. The 3 and a half month wait for that saber crushed my soul to the point where I caved and bought an Ultrasabers Emerald Guardian (avenger equivalent) after waiting just 1 week. It arrived in 5 business days and there was much rejoicing. When the Epoch finally arrived though, Hot damn was it a sweet piece!

Anyone get their parts from the official site yet? 1 year 2 months ago #65288

• Liath
Hi there.
I ordered an ASP saber via shopsaberparts.com on July, 26, the site says "Fulfilled", I have an USPS tracking number, but USPS tracking website hasn't moved since August, 3. I want it delivered to France.

Should I be worried ?
Any member from France willing to share his experience ?

USPS Website:

Thanks for you replies.

Anyone get their parts from the official site yet? 1 year 2 months ago #65290

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 693
See if you can get the tracking number to say anything at your local postal tracking site. USPS sometimes forgets to scan packages along the way. Not that it's lost, but tracking isn't updated. It's not unusual for tracking to stop updating until the final "DELIVERED" notice.

Anyone get their parts from the official site yet? 1 year 2 months ago #65291

• Liath
Ok thanks, it's a bit reassuring. I'll have a look at my postal site.

EDIT:
Today I had a good surprise. My package is not stuck ! It has moved ! It's currently in San Francisco. Can't wait ! :woohoo:
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Liath.

Anyone get their parts from the official site yet? 1 year 2 months ago #65384

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
My sabers arrived and I was so excited I forgot to come on here and update you guys to add to the collective "about how long does the shipping take?" info library.

So to recap:

Ordered 7/29
Shipping label created 8/5
Preshipment info sent to USPS 8/6
Officially shipped out 8/8
Arrived at my house 8/10

Thats a pretty damn good overall time for the new ASP site. I'm very satisfied with how they are running the business on that end. My order included the parts to make a graflex and a redeemer but with only one champion soundboard. I figured I could just swap it out to whichever saber I wanted to use at the time. Well after installing the electronics into the graflex...I realized that I don't ever want to pull the guts out of it again. Honestly the electronics are just too delicate to be constantly removing them and swapping them around between different hilts. The wiring WILL eventually snap if you move them and twist them around enough times. I already can't stand having to pull the board out to charge the battery and I know its eventually going to cause a wire to snap.

So I went ahead and just placed an order for another veridium sound board to put in my redeemer. My dream of being able to have a huge saber collection by only buying the empty hilts though parts while only needing 1 crimson board and 1 veridium board is just not viable. Each saber is going to need its own board.

Also, I have exactly ZERO electrician/wiring experience but I have realized that I am going to have to install recharge ports into these ASP sabers. Taking the battery out sucks so bad especially considering how fast these boards are draining the batteries. I didn't realize just how much of a pain it would be but its clear when I always go to my Champion Epoch that I bought from the main site when I just want to fire up a saber because I can just keep it plugged in with the in hilt recharge port. That feature's value cannot be overstated.

So i'm really worried. I have bookmarked the few forum threads i've seen of people here writing up guides to wire the recharge ports but I've just never done anything like this before. I'm so scared that I'm gonna break my soundboards and of course i'd be voiding the warranty whether I am successful or not.

I wish the Saberforge would figure out how to add the in hilt recharge system to the ASP store. That would save me from ruining my board AND voiding the warranty.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (7 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey! Let's not forget Qui-Gon and Mace Windu. Those are a couple great characters. Actually, I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 25