Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Quick questions about blade plugs

Quick questions about blade plugs 1 week 4 days ago #63962

• w00kiee
Hi.
I thought about buying parts from shopsaberparts.com. Now I want to know: Do I get some sort of a standard blade plug (which already fits the emitter) for free or do i have to order one additionally?
If I have to order on additionally: Does the length of the blade plug matter? Which length would be the ideal choice for the Avenger Emitter?
Thanks for any help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Quick questions about blade plugs 1 week 3 days ago #63964

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 216
Welcome. You will need to order a blade plug additionally. As for length, it's a bit of guess work. Read the description of the emitter, it tells you its length. From that, you can estimate how far deep the blade plug may need to be. Or alternatively, get a long blade plug and then you can cut it to get get the right length. (You will need a tube cutter for that. I have not tried it before but have read it can be done).
"I am the Senate"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Weathering on ASP parts (8 Posts)
    • That's kind of a bummer. I've got an ASP hilt coming in tomorrow that is all weathered. I hope...
    • Venom emitter swap out (2 Posts)
    • Hopefully someone corrects me if I am wrong, but the claws are attached via allen screws. They...
    • Timing Shims Restock (1 Posts)
    • They are currently doing a run of timing shims, and the estimate is that they will be back in stock...
    • ...In An Alternate Histor... (4 Posts)
    • And now, the time has come: EPISODE I {Redux} This one is more in depth (the 'prequels' will be, due...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4424
  • Latest Member: kuyaed33
  • Total Posts: 45.1k
  • Total Topics: 3275
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106
  • Today Open: 11
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 81
  • Yesterday Answer: 66