Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Champion Electronics Help

ASP Champion Electronics Help 1 year 3 months ago #64260

• Thornstar
Ok so some backstory first, I was a indiegogo backer from back in december, finally got my 2 sabers in july and couldn't of been happier with the sabers themselves and the one set of working electronics. The second set however powered up but refused to respond to any switch input, tried different switches and nothing worked, so I emailed saberforge and they promptly sent out a new set of electronics.

Fast forward till a week ago, new electronics arrive and work perfectly. 2 days later mid costume fitting the new electronics deicide to shut down then refuse to power up instead starting to repeat half of the "sabercore crimson" line as seen in video link below, email saberforge looking for support on saturday. come today and now my original working electronics are doing the same as the new electronics and I now have no working sabers. Which is disappointing considering I have a shoot with them this saturday.

Has anyone else run into this problem, do you know what is causing it? I have no experience with wiring or electronics all i know is that when i place my finger on the board as shown in the video i feel a mild electric shock in the same spot on both boards.

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: Topic redirect
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Champion Electronics Help 1 year 3 months ago #64267

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
It's a shame about the queried error you are experiencing however what you have done to-date by maintaining an open dialogue with SFCS is what would be suggested. Even if potential causes could be identified, the Technicians at Customer Service are the only ones that can provide you with solutions and most importantly, protect your Warranty. If it generates a mild shock, I would suggest you discontinue handling and use until a reply from SFCS is received.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (9 Posts)
    • The fact that there is no canon storyline from the Old Republic era, does not negate the era. I am...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (9 Posts)
    • hard to say if it’s Old Republic era... considering they wholesale wipes it all, claiming it’s...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (2 Posts)
    • i second this.
    • Saberforge Talon help (1 Posts)
    • Hi, I bought a Talon (Champion Tier) around 6 months ago and I've been very happy with it. However,...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5121
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 24