Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: redeemer electronics fit

redeemer electronics fit 1 year 2 months ago #65703

• invasion11
  • Thank you received: 2
these redeemer parts don't fit champion or warrior electronics. I've tried everything. i emailed SF im waiting for a reply but just to clarify on here, how do you get the champion or warrior tier electronics to fit on the bottom? the battery/soundboard sled is to long. what do i do?
Obi-Wan: [returning Anakin's lightsaber] This weapon is your life.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

redeemer electronics fit 1 year 2 months ago #65704

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
The following user(s) said Thank You: invasion11

redeemer electronics fit 1 year 2 months ago #65727

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I watched that video the other day hoping to get an idea for the same problem. It doesn't actually show how he fits the guts into the saber. When it comes to him putting the stuff back in, it cuts away and comes back with the saber fully assembled so he can show off the sound.

Well he starts threading the red wires to the LED back into the grenade grip adapter part but i'm sure the OP's issue is the soundboard not fitting in the very tiny body. That part is cut out and we don't get to see it.

I hope someone else has an answer to this because I'm facing the same problem. I actually had a similar problem with my graflex as well. I just barely fit the soundboard into that thing and honestly...its going to break sooner rather than later. The wires have to bend so badly to cram into the body/switch section of the graflex that they are going to snap with just a few battery removals. I really hope saberforge puts out their in hilt recharge option for ASP soon because as it is, these constant removals for battery changing are going to break the wiring for sure.

redeemer electronics fit 1 year 2 months ago #65733

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 535

redeemer electronics fit 1 year 2 months ago #65739

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 637
I was wondering the same thing. I received my non-ASP Redeemer this week (ordered from SF main site, traditional three months wait etc.) and I realized how short the body is. There is no way the ASP Plug & Play soundboard with battery can fit in there given the wires and ASP switch section. I think some hilts are not meant to be ASP'd or at least using the short bodies without extension.
"I am the Senate"

redeemer electronics fit 1 year 2 months ago #65747

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1680
jbeem wrote:
I watched that video the other day hoping to get an idea for the same problem. It doesn't actually show how he fits the guts into the saber. When it comes to him putting the stuff back in, it cuts away and comes back with the saber fully assembled so he can show off the sound.

Well he starts threading the red wires to the LED back into the grenade grip adapter part but i'm sure the OP's issue is the soundboard not fitting in the very tiny body. That part is cut out and we don't get to see it.
I don't disagree with you that the Video doesn't actually demonstrate the guts-stuffing. OP asked for suggestions in the interim to receiving a reply from SFCS and a reference was made with the Video. Granted there are many ASP Videos available with electronics install but rare are there specific to the Control Box activation. With the Parts disassembled and laid out, perhaps this provided answers for the OP as a solution or perhaps he then contacted the Video's OP for assistance?
I hope someone else has an answer to this because I'm facing the same problem. I actually had a similar problem with my graflex as well. I just barely fit the soundboard into that thing and honestly...its going to break sooner rather than later. The wires have to bend so badly to cram into the body/switch section of the graflex that they are going to snap with just a few battery removals. I really hope saberforge puts out their in hilt recharge option for ASP soon because as it is, these constant removals for battery changing are going to break the wiring for sure.
I don't own an ASP electronics Set nor do I know the dimensions of the Battery sled with Speaker. Using a Prebuilt Redeemer as reference (allowing the space for the Switch QC prongs to the end of the Body and partially into the Pommel Cap) if the Battery sled as a complete piece is greater than 90mm as stock, there will likely be difficulty with making it fit, cause it won't. There may be different configured sled sizes for Body Parts, IDK, but SFCS does. If there is just the one size of the sled for universal fitting, it also may come down to the direction the AV Switch is secured i.e. Emitter facing or Pommel facing.

Am sure invasion11 will Post an update indicating whether success was had or not.

redeemer electronics fit 11 months 1 day ago #70006

• invasion11
  • Thank you received: 2
i emailed saber forge and they send me a much smaller version of the hilt kit they refer to it as the slim version and they recommend buying the hilt with the kit or putting your thin neck hilt with the order notes. sorry for the delay.
Obi-Wan: [returning Anakin's lightsaber] This weapon is your life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (7 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey! Let's not forget Qui-Gon and Mace Windu. Those are a couple great characters. Actually, I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 25