Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Double Blade??

Double Blade?? 1 year 1 month ago #67445

• codom03
Hello there!

I was wondering if there would be a way to do ASP double bladed saber? I know there probably is but could someone please explain how one would do that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Double Blade?? 1 year 1 month ago #67446

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
you would just need to buy a coupler to combine your 2 sabers., I've also toyed with the idea of doing a double blade with a single spark color 2 sound card dividing the led 4 pads to run 2 led modules each having its own main and FOC. then just doing a single body section, put matching switch/emitters sections on each side to cut down on over all length, I'd would need to make holes for the sound, but all a future build:)

Double Blade?? 1 year 1 month ago #67449

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
codom03 wrote:
Hello there!

I was wondering if there would be a way to do ASP double bladed saber? I know there probably is but could someone please explain how one would do that?

There is a very short coupler on ASP site for sale that is not in the builder with that you can make a staff only saber it has holes for sound too and it is really thin.

Double Blade?? 1 year 1 month ago #67450

• WookieeGunner
  • Thank you received: 11
I have considered it. My thought was to use couplers between the eyand the body and then the switch part to connect the two. I would then use one switch per side.

Double Blade?? 1 year 1 month ago #67466

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
WookieeGunner wrote:
I have considered it. My thought was to use couplers between the eyand the body and then the switch part to connect the two. I would then use one switch per side.

There are female-male couplers as well and according information I got from sfcs coupler 4 is sound vented so you can get two female-male between bodies and middle switch section and try to wire both sound cards to middle switch section for a switch and recharge port. You can put male-male couplers between bodies and emitters to make proper connection too.

EDIT: Here is something i made in builder with what i mean.

Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by ukyavuz.

Double Blade?? 1 year 1 month ago #67470

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 693
Could also take advantage of the Dissident switch sections having three holes each and just venting sound out of the unused holes.

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I'd really like to see someone take some black enamel to the inscriptions and engraved lines to make...
    • Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (8 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 13
  • Yesterday Answer: 25