ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68021

• GTech7007
  • Eat, Sleep, Lightsaber Combat
  • Thank you received: 1
I am curious on how long it takes to ship out an order from shopsaberparts.com
The order consists of a hilt and Champion tier electronics
Only a Sith deals in absolutes
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68025

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1822
Dunno if it's dictated by selected Parts, example1: Sept24 Ordered, Oct03 Picked up Oct10 Still in transit. Correction. Delivered.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: correction

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68029

• Gnost-Dural
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 48
OvrcAHst wrote:
Dunno if it's dictated by selected Parts, example1: Sept24 Ordered, Oct03 Picked up Oct10 Still in transit. Correction. Delivered.

mate, three weeks for asp delivery? that's quick! ordering asp soon, but warrior tier, 'cause ain't nobody got time for RMA. :P

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68030

• OvrcAHst
Gnost-Dural wrote:
mate, three weeks for asp delivery? that's quick! ordering asp soon,
Yeah it was I 'spose. But here's an analogy for you: There are times just because it comes fast it doesn't necessarily equal a happy ending.
but warrior tier, 'cause ain't nobody got time for RMA. :P
Totally agree with the second part of this. As for the first, if my hands were steady enough (or if I knew what I was doing) I too would've gone Warrior, but the whole charge port on the V2 PnPs is what convinced me. Warrior for now doesn't have the charge port and if I went that route, the result would likely still equate to where I'm at, Worrier on receipt.

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68036

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 333
2 - 5 business days is generally what I see before the order ships. Parts in hand within 2 weeks.

I'm in the states.

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68041

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 189
Jas-Ot wrote:
2 - 5 business days is generally what I see before the order ships. Parts in hand within 2 weeks.

I'm in the states.

Same, less than two weeks from order to doorstep... but up til now I've been getting one ASP component and an LED module per order. Right now my order of a white LED and my Hero electronics kit is taking a bit longer... Order placed 9/28 and have not received shipping notification yet (as of 10/10). It might be due to the complexity of the electronics (and availability of Spark Color 2 boards), issues shipping a Li-Ion cell 'exterior to equipment', the queue due to the fall sale, or even some hesitation to send a sensitive package to CT before hurricane Matthew is completely gone. I don't know for sure, but any of these could be a contributor.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Snakeeyz99. Reason: Clarification

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68044

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 333
Snakeeyz99 wrote:
Jas-Ot wrote:

I'm in the states.

Same, less than two weeks from order to doorstep... but up til now I've been getting one ASP component and an LED module per order. Right now my order of a white LED and my Hero electronics kit is taking a bit longer... Order placed 9/28 and have not received shipping notification yet (as of 10/10). It might be due to the complexity of the electronics (and availability of Spark Color 2 boards), issues shipping a Li-Ion cell 'exterior to equipment', the queue due to the fall sale, or even some hesitation to send a sensitive package to CT before hurricane Matthew is completely gone. I don't know for sure, but any of these could be a contributor.

Could be the Spark2 Color availability. Naigon was out for a while.

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68073

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 221
SF got back with me, they are fine tuning the Hero Electronics, and will be shipping soon..and with all new part soon is relative, so patience. Its not a trap :D

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68082

• OvrcAHst
Vechaljian wrote:
they are fine tuning the Hero Electronics, and will be shipping soon..
Accuracy is a little fuzzy (but I wanna say/quote Snakeeyz99 with the spot), maybe the orientation of the SD Card on the V2 Kits was identified and measures are in place to reposition them speaker/pommel facing (for default access) than the pictured switch/emitter facing? :huh:

ShopSaberParts.com Lead Time?? 1 year 3 months ago #68086

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 221
OvrcAHst wrote:
Vechaljian wrote:
they are fine tuning the Hero Electronics, and will be shipping soon..
Accuracy is a little fuzzy (but I wanna say/quote Snakeeyz99 with the spot), maybe the orientation of the SD Card on the V2 Kits was identified and measures are in place to reposition them speaker/pommel facing (for default access) than the pictured switch/emitter facing? :huh:
it's possible, though I know placement of the SD card needs to be set in the configuration using the NEC software. So it would only be a convience change
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• VV Blade Plugs Compatible... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: Wait.... Yep. :dry: It's what I've experienced and not just with VV Plugs into VV emitters but VV...
    • [FOR SALE] DOWNSIZING CLE... (13 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment]
    • VV Blade Plugs Compatible... (7 Posts)
    • Wait....so according to those numbers, their blade plug is a hair too big to fit into their own...
    • Another Star Wars Trilogy... (12 Posts)
    • I am very excited by this news! There's no singleplayer game I have completed more often than the...
    • Favorite Saberforge Saber... (19 Posts)
    • Without a doubt is my ASP Reborn saberstaff. Brass/Gold powdercoat ribbs, milled shine thru Reborn...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6547
  • Latest Member: sammy12369
  • Total Posts: 65.2k
  • Total Topics: 5521
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 137
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 43