Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Champion pack vibration unit rattle

Champion pack vibration unit rattle 5 months 5 days ago #68997

• Glenno1230
My champion pack vibration unit has a bit of a rattle when I turn it on. Is there something I can do to fix the rattle or do I have to send it back in?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Champion pack vibration unit rattle 5 months 1 day ago #69086

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1550
Glenno1230 wrote:
My champion pack vibration unit has a bit of a rattle when I turn it on. Is there something I can do to fix the rattle or do I have to send it back in?
If you haven't already, it's encouraged that you take up your troubleshoot with Customer Service. It's difficult to determine how intense the rattle is or if the symptoms described are abnormal. How noticeable the vibration/acoustic rattle may be will vary with the Champion Kit and which Body Part is used that accommodates it. Some reports have suggested that Menu Function01 (Optical Frequency) influences the vibration intensity. I personally don't observe any differences and CS has verified that the vibration effect cannot be toggled. Good Luck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Securing PnP kit (10 Posts)
    • You'll likely find that the PnP Kit will be snug enough already (Kit OD against the Hilts ID). If...
    • Finally received some ASP... (2 Posts)
    • Today I received my Venom body and Jade Fire pommel, both in standard finish. I was afraid that the...
    • Hi OOBram, The difference with Heat Shrink and Bubble Wrap is that Heat Shrink is in close contact...
    • Is static electricity an issue, when the pnp kit is shrinkwrapped already?

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4815
  • Latest Member: StephenIsota
  • Total Posts: 54.2k
  • Total Topics: 4396
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 35