Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Builder Site Not Working?

Builder Site Not Working? 10 months 3 weeks ago #70289

• Bl1nd
  • Thank you received: 1
Title pretty much

First came on here round the first quarter of the year, but ASP was still getting things together/established. But then of course since Rogue One came out everything went Star Wars mode again, so here I am looking to design my first saber hopefully before VIII comes around

Heres the issue, the builder site says that my browser is not compatible??? Huh??? Im using Google Chrome and never had this issue before. Its listed that Chrome is compatible, and mine is completely up to date, so IDK what the issue is.

Anyone else having this problem? Or is there something Im missing from the time I have been absent? (a new site Im unaware of?)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Builder Site Not Working? 10 months 3 weeks ago #70290

• Daedalus
  • "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." - Han Solo
  • Thank you received: 12
Guess it's your browser. I'm using MS Edge and virtual builder works fine.

Builder Site Not Working? 10 months 3 weeks ago #70299

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 188
I've been using Chrome and it works fine for me. Do you have any extensions installed that may be messing with it?
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (15 Posts)
    • I second that! I want to see it named correctly, and I want to see it depicted just as it was in...
    • Quote: Maybe Drommund Kaas, and Korriban will be next on the list of planets to be "legitimized"? One can...
    • Maybe Drommund Kaas, and Korriban will be next on the list of planets to be "legitimized"? One can...
    • Thrawn was alive and in the Imperial military during those eras, so it's not like a massive...
    • Saberforge Talon help (4 Posts)
    • The closest thing I've experienced to the sound but no light issue and a saber flat out not wanting...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5121
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 22
  • Yesterday Answer: 24