Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Prodigal Son Switch section

ASP Prodigal Son Switch section 10 months 2 weeks ago #70454

• cybernick
  • Thank you received: 9
I really could not figure out how I can install the plate of switch box in my PS ASP Stunt installation. The switch is latching and if I leave it on pressed and slide the plate you can newer push the button again. if I leave it pressed the plate does not stay at all.

Any comment?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Prodigal Son Switch section 10 months 2 weeks ago #70461

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 183
I used a couple magnets on my PS, but I have a older hero version from the main sight. so the switch was low profile, I glue one magnet to the switch and 1 to the switch plate so they stick together when the plate is in place. you could always just use some e6000 glue and just glue the plate down to the switch, you would still be able to pull it off later on if you upgrade to a champion edition,

ASP Prodigal Son Switch section 10 months 2 weeks ago #70473

• cybernick
Thanks but it does not help. In order to push the button the button should travel bellow its ring. If I put something (magnet, foam etc) between the switch the plate I can push and open the saber but you can not turn it off since there is no enough space the release the button. Really so strange design.

ASP Prodigal Son Switch section 10 months 2 weeks ago #70487

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 62
Just a dumb question, but are you putting it back in the right direction? I got a champion Redeemer for Christmas. The switch section is essentially the same. I was able to slide the card out and then put it back in.
Although on the back of my card, instead of two long bars, mine has what looks like two half O-rings in the same place. I opened the card and slid it up as far as it would go, then pressed it down over the power button turning it on, then was able to slide the card the rest of the way out. Is this how you did yours?
Ryan
No matter where you go, there you are.

ASP Prodigal Son Switch section 10 months 1 week ago #70544

• cybernick
I tested both directions. No solution. Obviously the designed is not considered for stunt config :(
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (9 Posts)
    • The fact that there is no canon storyline from the Old Republic era, does not negate the era. I am...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (9 Posts)
    • hard to say if it’s Old Republic era... considering they wholesale wipes it all, claiming it’s...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (2 Posts)
    • i second this.
    • Saberforge Talon help (1 Posts)
    • Hi, I bought a Talon (Champion Tier) around 6 months ago and I've been very happy with it. However,...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5121
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 24