Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP & Apprentice Sabers

ASP & Apprentice Sabers 10 months 1 week ago #70641

• Darth Zerus
  • Thank you received: 2
hi there! new member here!

About to order my first saber. I thought I would check here first that if I got an apprentice warrior model, would I be able to add ASP parts to it? (ie, different pommel)
Does it also have quick connect LED in it for switching out colours?

Also, would it be possible to install if I wanted to add a PnP sound board later on?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP & Apprentice Sabers 10 months 1 week ago #70646

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 569
Hi Khariot! As long as you get an apprentice hilt with a flat edge on the bottom of the body, all ASP pommels should be compatible with it. There might still be a couple of exceptions; I haven't looked too closely.

They can come with quick connects, except on thin necks. You'll see that when you go to spec the saber before purchase.

You could later install a soundboard, but you would likely need to gut whatever internals are in it first.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Episode IX may indeed end the Skywalker saga. Because, remember, Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. He's...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • So Brax just leaked a sneak peak at his new amazing chromed Bane Mk2, inscribed with the sith creed:...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: It's gotta be Old Republic for Sith and Jedi mass combat. The Skywalker saga is worn out. Maybe even...
    • A Preview (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh my, where is my bib when I need it Re: the bane mk2 Is this a custom shop job? How would one...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5120
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 24