Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: What do I need?

What do I need? 9 months 2 days ago #72196

• thisismysheep
  • Luminous beings we are.
Hello! (again)

I have one more question: If I want to use the plug and play system for sound and light, what exactly do I need to buy? Obviously I need the sound kit, the led and the switch. Is the battery slot included or do I need to get that extra or does it work differently? That really confuses me. I see that there is an in hilt recharge port... What does that exactly mean? And how does that work?

Thanks in advance, I am really confused

PS: Just one side question: is a 1' hilt too long?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What do I need? 9 months 2 days ago #72216

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 373
For Plug and Play, assuming Champion level, that is what you need -- kit, LED, momentary swtich. The Kit includes the Sabercore board attached to a battery/holder wrapped in heatshrink, all the wires with quick connects, and the recharge port ready to be connected.

The Hero kit includes everything, and the Warrior kit is just the battery holder with wires... you'd need to add latching switch, led, battery, and charger to that one.

The recharge port is kind of self-explanatory, you plug the charger into there instead of taking out the battery. It also, in conjunction with a kill key, acts as the "off switch" for sabers with soundboards. Someone more versed with the electronics could probably explain it in more depth that I can.

A 12" hilt is about the average I would say. It wouldn't want to go much shorter for a two-handed grip.
Last Edit: 9 months 2 days ago by KelbornX.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Episode IX may indeed end the Skywalker saga. Because, remember, Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. He's...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • So Brax just leaked a sneak peak at his new amazing chromed Bane Mk2, inscribed with the sith creed:...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: It's gotta be Old Republic for Sith and Jedi mass combat. The Skywalker saga is worn out. Maybe even...
    • A Preview (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh my, where is my bib when I need it Re: the bane mk2 Is this a custom shop job? How would one...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5120
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 24