Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Spear extension 2 question

Spear extension 2 question 8 months 3 weeks ago #72733

• Zack4568
Hey guys, i recently got my first saber, and im loving it but I'm tempted to make the handle a bit longer using a spear extension. My only thing is i love the leather grip, but the spear extension 1 is too thin for my taste. I know the 2nd doesn't have the option for it, but can it be leather wrapped somehow?

I haven't seen anything on this so I figured I'd ask.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spear extension 2 question 8 months 3 weeks ago #72746

• Heliolord
  • Thank you received: 13
Well you can always ask if they will do it. In the event they don't, it wouldn't be too hard to do it yourself with a long leather strip and some glue. There are several YouTube videos explaining it.

Spear extension 2 question 8 months 2 weeks ago #72852

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 62
Another option is to add a coupler and a second body, but that depends on what body your saber has. The Reliant is the easiest, with the Juggernaut being next. The remaining bodies would be more difficult to do that with. My first ASP saber was made with a Reliant body. Rather than use wrapped extensions, when I get around to it, I'm going to add 2 couplers and 2 matching bodies.
What body are you using?
No matter where you go, there you are.

Spear extension 2 question 8 months 2 weeks ago #72853

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 62
SF should be able to do it. I read somewhere on here that they had them wrap an Exile body, so it should be doable. If customer service can't answer, contact the custom shop.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • Your poll seems to be broken. It's just showing me results. As for the black and chrome Bane, I'd...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Episode IX may indeed end the Skywalker saga. Because, remember, Kylo Ren is a Skywalker. He's...
    • Chrome Bane Mk2 (2 Posts)
    • So Brax just leaked a sneak peak at his new amazing chromed Bane Mk2, inscribed with the sith creed:...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: It's gotta be Old Republic for Sith and Jedi mass combat. The Skywalker saga is worn out. Maybe even...
    • A Preview (6 Posts)
    • Quote: Oh my, where is my bib when I need it Re: the bane mk2 Is this a custom shop job? How would one...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5950
  • Latest Member: Jessedaync
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5120
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 24