Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber terms

Saber terms 8 months 2 weeks ago #72983

• buzz_oates
  • Thank you received: 15
As I approach ordering my ASP saber and writing my three sentences to make sure the alignment is just how I want it, I'm not too educated on saber terms. My original alignment statement is "The buttons on the ASP 03 Switch should line up with the vertical window on the shroud of the Vengeance Emitter. Covertech wheel should be in opposite alignment of the buttons and vertical window of the hilt. Pommel should line up with the grenade grips of the Venom Body. " Originally, I was going to say something along the lines of "the buttons should line up with the shroud of the emitter" but I'm not exactly sure what part the shroud is. If this is already specific enough, I apologize for posting this. If its not, then I need help with something as small as this.

If this could be of any help, this is how I want it aligned.

Follow me on Twitch!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saber terms 8 months 2 weeks ago #72993

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 79
You are being very clear, what you want will definitely be understood.

I would say something like "I want the switches to line up with the vertical window on the vengeance emitter and the covertech knob to be lined up on the opposite side of the switches, the grenade section of the pommel should also line up with the grenade section of the body"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buzz_oates
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Black and Chrome Bane Mk2... (7 Posts)
    • I want one. Initially, I wanted a weathered one, but not anymore. Must have a chrome one. Thanks...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • George Lucas is an awesome visionary and he created a great franchise. The original film is pure...
    • SaberCore 3 spare parts (4 Posts)
    • From my own experience, to charge yes it seems like any usb cord will work but to use the editor...
    • New Star Wars Trilogy Com... (22 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey! Let's not forget Qui-Gon and Mace Windu. Those are a couple great characters. Actually, I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5951
  • Latest Member: Hetsin
  • Total Posts: 61.4k
  • Total Topics: 5122
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 25