Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Pommel questiom

ASP Pommel questiom 2 months 3 weeks ago #75692

• JoshHen
Hey all,

Finally ordered my ASP build. I got the avenger pommel but after looking around at reviews on youtube, I'm leery of it's size (in comparison with the rest of my design) as well as the classic SF patented razor edges effect. I purchased a Fallen pommel afterwards to swap with it if I don't like it.

My question is: are the pommels compatible? I know that the pommels are not glued like the rest of the build, but wanted to make sure I could just swap them and be fine.

Thanks all!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ASP Pommel questiom 2 months 3 weeks ago #75693

• Khang
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Yea, you'll be fine.

ASP Pommel questiom 2 months 3 weeks ago #75697

• wamphyri13
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Unless your body is an Avenger body, the Avenger pommel will overhang as you've already guessed. The Fallen pommel as well as any other from the list will work fine. If you have access to a lathe, you could turn the diameter down on the Avenger pommel on your own with just some sandpaper. They are aluminum, after all. I had to turn down some switches from dripp3d for my staff coupler. Didn't take long on the lathe.
No matter where you go, there you are.

ASP Pommel questiom 2 months 3 weeks ago #75753

• Red Wing Warrior
I just ordered parts for my first asp saber. Didn't give much thought to diameters of pommels/bodies/switch parts/and emitters. The preview pic looked good! Is there somewhere that I haven't seen that shows their outside diameters?
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SCORE!!! My first SaberF... (26 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: I hate that control box on the game model. It's huge and ugly and has to be uncomfortable to grip....
    • Grandmasterbation.. (12 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: What? Absent? :evil: Quote: You have more? I wanna see! :whistle: B) He has all the Grandmasters.......
    • Quote: Quote: What? Absent? :evil: Quote: You have more? I wanna see! :whistle: B) He has all the Grandmasters.......
    • Quote: What? Absent? :evil: Quote: You have more? I wanna see! :whistle: B)
    • SCORE!!! My first SaberF... (26 Posts)
    • Quote: I hate that control box on the game model. It's huge and ugly and has to be uncomfortable to grip....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5501
  • Latest Member: Alenacausa
  • Total Posts: 57.9k
  • Total Topics: 4828
  • Total Sections: 23
  • Total Categories: 128
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 57
  • Yesterday Answer: 83