Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Graflex ASP Question

Graflex ASP Question 3 months 1 week ago #82585

• spaindrummer7
Hello, my name is David I live from Spain, sorry for my english. I will buy my first lightsaber (graflex) for my anakin skywalker cosplay and dueling with adaptative saber parts and saberclre 3.0 champion and i have got questions:

¿What is the most reality finish movie for my lightsaber? standart, polish, polish+clearcoat, reflective chrome?

Can I modify the flash color to silver using my sabercore 3.0 with a blue color 12w LED or sabercore 3.0 is only for sounds? i like shimmer efect too.

IMPORTANT: Can I use the covertech belt system with my graflex lightsaber installing covertech knob/wheel or I need other system? I saw that the website have got a new covertec clip with d ring for graflex but the picture of the web is the old covertech belt system

Blade Retention Screw Wrench is included? I do not see it in the accessories shop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graflex ASP Question 3 months 1 week ago #82605

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 108
Hello spaindrummer7
I can answer 2 of your questions

You cannot change the color of the flash on the SaberCore 3.0 as it only uses the LED color to flash brighter.

A wrench is included with all sabers.
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!

Graflex ASP Question 3 months 1 week ago #82607

• Shai Kah
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 67
If you want the custom Flash on Clash you can email the customs shop asking for the custom LED, though it may cost a little extra, otherwise you cannot change the flash color.

The wrench should be included if you purchase the entire saber together. If they do not send you a wrench, it is a size 5/64" Allen Key.

The most realistic is probably the Standard. If you want it a bit more shiny, then the Polish+Clear coat is the way to go.

As for the covertec, if you plan on using the D-Ring to attach the saber to your belt rather than the covertec know and belt system that saber forge offers, you can purchase a D-Ring clip from The Custom Saber Shop Here
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Shai Kah.

Graflex ASP Question 3 months 1 week ago #82608

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 500
Do note that the ASP Graflex Emitter, Body, and Pommel are all on pre-order status. It may take several months for those parts to ship should you place an order. Just something to be aware of.

For the Anakin Graflex... I would probably say the Polish & Clear Coat finish would be most accurate. Chrome might work too, but I'm not sure how the powder coat "Reflective Chrome" compares to actual chrome.

No, you cannot modify the Flash on Clash with Sabercore 3.0. The "flash" on the 3.0 really just overdrives the LED to brighten it a bit, rather than turning on a different color die to change the color of the blade with traditional Flash on Clash. If you want actual Flash on Clash (changing from Blue to Silver/White), you would need to go up to Hero tier.

The Graflex Body is one of the few that does NOT have a Covertec mounted to it as standard. You could replace one of the screws for the grip with a screw for the Covertec if you wanted. The belt clip that SF now sells is a dual purpose one for both Covertec and D-Ring ... so that would serve you well for any type of system that's on the actual saber. Since the Graflex Pommel comes with a D-Ring, having the Covertec is a little redundant. And unfortunately, SF's Graflex parts are meant to be the Luke version of the saber, so they didn't really make them with a Covertec in mind.

Typically the allen key is included when you purchase a full saber or set of ASP parts. It's usually taped to the box with the charger when you buy the Plug N' Play electronics kit. You could always put a request for one in the order notes to be safe though.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Polish / Polish + Clear C... (2 Posts)
    • Quote: Anybody have any images of Saber’s with either of these applied? Also what is the difference...
    • Strange Occurrence (2 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know what the hell would have caused it to stop working, then be fine the second I adjust...
    • [FOR SALE] DOWNSIZING CLE... (28 Posts)
    • Quote: Just to know, how much do they cost each ? ^^' If, by the last three you refer: the etched...
    • Polish / Polish + Clear C... (2 Posts)
    • Anybody have any images of Saber’s with either of these applied? Also what is the difference...
    • Strange Occurrence (2 Posts)
    • So I've recently gotten my Prodigy back from repairs, they completely replaced my hilt and the sound...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6700
  • Latest Member: Shelbywoort
  • Total Posts: 66.8k
  • Total Topics: 5649
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 74