Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Everything necessary for first ASP saber?

Everything necessary for first ASP saber? 4 months 3 days ago #83417

• bendodgey77
Hi all, just wanted to make sure I have all the right parts to purchase my first ASP saber:
Emitter
Switch Section
Body
Pommel
Blade+ Blade Plug
18650 Battery + charger
Plug-and-Play Champion SaberCore 3.0
Plug-and-Play LED, Stunt Warrior, and Switch
I will be assembling this on my own, anything else I need? I have looked for a buying guide but havent found any. Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Everything necessary for first ASP saber? 4 months 3 days ago #83418

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 130
Hi bendodgey77
If you going with the ASP Plug-and-Play Champion 3.0 Here
You will not need the 18650 battery or charger, they are part of the 3.0 kit
You will not need the Stunt Warrior and it’s switch, as these are for a setup without sound.
You will need the ASP Plug-and-Play LED Here a momentary switch either lighted Here or un-lighted Here I suggest the lighted.
Everything else you have correct.
So go ahead and start designing your saber, use the designer Here. The beauty of the ASP system is that there are almost no limits for what you can design! So use your imagination and build away!
Good luck and MTFBWY
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!
Last Edit: 4 months 3 days ago by Rhyno.

Everything necessary for first ASP saber? 4 months 3 days ago #83419

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 746
Welcome. I don't think you need the Stunt Warrior battery charger because the SaberCore 3.0 Plug N Play has a micro USB port to let you charge the lithium-ion. You will need a Plug N Play switch but this may depend on the switch section. Some such as the Graflex, Prodigal Son box, Redeemer box will require you to purchase the correct switch and the SF technicians will install the switch for you. Just read the parts carefully to make sure there are no special instructions. You may need timing rings to align the parts to your liking.

I usually go for the Professional Assembly service so I don't have to bother with putting it together .... lol
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Adept (4 Posts)
    • Quote: Hey all Looking at buying an Adept, but have a question to all those who own one. Are the shroud...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (27 Posts)
    • Am now getting a message in the corner with the usb icon telling me to eject sabercore and remove...
    • Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (49 Posts)
    • Quote: Extremely sad news. Quite speechless right now so I’ll just say I’m going to miss all you great...
    • Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (49 Posts)
    • Extremely sad news. Quite speechless right now so I’ll just say I’m going to miss all you great...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (27 Posts)
    • Yeah bud the editor downloads fine and when I plug in the saber the activation switch flashes and...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.3k
  • Total Topics: 5831
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 68