Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Blade Length

Blade Length 3 months 2 weeks ago #83888

• Revan.Reborn519
Is there any way to get a larger blade? 36"/37" seems to be the ideal length, however with the way they're seated in the emitter, they end up totaling less than 34", which is decent, but not perfect (Im 6ft and a heavy practitioner of Djem So and Makashii so the additional few inches of reach really do help as well as the larger size looks a bit more proportionate with my body)
Evil is necessary to further the light. The deaths of the innocent will be prevented with the blood of the guilty.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blade Length 3 months 2 weeks ago #83889

• Vechaljian
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 338
You can get the blade tube @ 40 inches uncut if your willing to make them yourself, need to also get blade defuse film or dufuse tube and a tip. glue them together not too hard to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revan.Reborn519

Blade Length 3 months 2 weeks ago #83894

• Shai Kah
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Ultra sabers also sells blades up to 40inches if you don’t want to have to add the film and whatnot.

Blade Length 3 months 2 weeks ago #83913

• Revan.Reborn519
I try to avoid them at all costs.
Evil is necessary to further the light. The deaths of the innocent will be prevented with the blood of the guilty.

Blade Length 3 months 2 weeks ago #83915

• Bdurist
  • Thank you received: 19
I would contact customs and see if they could do anything about the blade size I honestly don't know if they can but its worth a try

Blade Length 3 months 2 weeks ago #83925

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1913
Bdurist wrote:
I would contact customs and see if they could do anything about the blade size I honestly don't know if they can but its worth a try
An enquiry by email to Customer Service may return a quicker reply (if you're preferring to avoid the DIY route) as replies by Customs specifically may take much longer.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Assembling a staff (1 Posts)
    • I’m curious about assembling a staff with ASP. So, I need.... LED, Emitter, switch selector, body,...
    • Sith Lord Lightsabers (4 Posts)
    • Quote: 1: Those are absolutely beautiful. Good job collecting. 2: Why do you need to wear gloves? Do they...
    • Current ASP order lead ti... (48 Posts)
    • Last Friday I ended up emailing support about my order. (Small order to patch a problem with my...
    • VIRTUAL SABER BUILDER??? (11 Posts)
    • Working here sir. Sounds like some browser trouble. Have you tried another browser? (Just to test)...
    • VIRTUAL SABER BUILDER??? (11 Posts)
    • I tried many times to load the configure with no success using updated Google chrome. The screen...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5815
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 44