Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sabercore 3.0 Manual Installation

Sabercore 3.0 Manual Installation 3 months 1 week ago #83906

• Dagorhir_Thalion
Recently bought the Emerald Knight Saber only with the blade with the 12v, LED quick charge add-ons (warrior tier essentially). I later decided to buy the sabercore 3.0 by itself to try and add it to the rest of the saber. Probably should have paid more to get the plug-and-play to make life easy, but I opted to solder instead.

Upon looking at the soundboard, I noticed a whole set of spots of potential places to connect the wires to. I'm also uncertain where to connect the soundboard to the saber correctly, I'm assuming it needs to be connected to the switch (it's been years since I've done hardwiring). From browsing the forums it doesn't look like there's a manual or any video elsewhere documenting how to manually install the sabercore 3.0.

Has anyone manually installed theirs or know of a good guide to follow?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sabercore 3.0 Manual Installation 3 months 1 week ago #84034

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1910
See if the following provides assistance..

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Rian's Trilogy and the In... (6 Posts)
    • I think it's a great time to be a Star Wars fan, no matter what. I really like The Force Awakens,...
    • Rian's Trilogy and the In... (6 Posts)
    • I think you can indeed forget the fact that Rian Johnson (or any other director making a new Star...
    • Veteran USA | Weathered w... (25 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Man, how fast do you work? :lol: Awesome work, definitely like the name and the look of it. :lol:...
    • Saber will not connect to... (8 Posts)
    • check my video you might have the same problem, easy fix though. Please note its a Micro USB cable...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (934 Posts)
    • I ordered a assembled adaptive parts version of the katana saber back during the winter sale. I took...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6829
  • Latest Member: Domfletch1986
  • Total Posts: 68.8k
  • Total Topics: 5802
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 47