Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sabercore 3.0 Manual Installation

Sabercore 3.0 Manual Installation 2 weeks 5 days ago #83906

• Dagorhir_Thalion
Recently bought the Emerald Knight Saber only with the blade with the 12v, LED quick charge add-ons (warrior tier essentially). I later decided to buy the sabercore 3.0 by itself to try and add it to the rest of the saber. Probably should have paid more to get the plug-and-play to make life easy, but I opted to solder instead.

Upon looking at the soundboard, I noticed a whole set of spots of potential places to connect the wires to. I'm also uncertain where to connect the soundboard to the saber correctly, I'm assuming it needs to be connected to the switch (it's been years since I've done hardwiring). From browsing the forums it doesn't look like there's a manual or any video elsewhere documenting how to manually install the sabercore 3.0.

Has anyone manually installed theirs or know of a good guide to follow?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sabercore 3.0 Manual Installation 2 weeks 3 days ago #84034

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1808
See if the following provides assistance..

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP Wave 2 Renders (42 Posts)
    • Dunno. While I personally appreciate ASP as a DIY system, I always figured it was primarily a means...
    • The Count questions (12 Posts)
    • So, here are my questions that require answering before I order: 1. Is the pommel detachable? 2. Is...
    • Quote: Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....
    • Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6468
  • Latest Member: jakUseno
  • Total Posts: 64.4k
  • Total Topics: 5448
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 56
  • Yesterday Answer: 79