Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Parts pre-order

Parts pre-order 2 weeks 1 day ago #84104

• jhandsaker
  • Thank you received: 9
I was wondering if anyone could clear this up. I meed a venom body for my build but they say it’s only available for preorder and to allow six weeks for it to be filled.

Does this mean that:
I order the part and they’ll make it to order which can take six weeks.

Or

I order the part and I have to wait at least 6 weeks for the part to be entirely restocked?
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by jhandsaker. Reason: Damn emojies
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Parts pre-order 2 weeks 1 day ago #84105

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 50
parts will go till restocked, then they will fill the orders with the parts. They can also take much much longer than 6 weeks, or if you're lucky, shorter. depends on when the parts are restocked. I have been waiting for the reborn body and relic pommel to be stocked for 6 1/2 months now, but my Venom emitter came into stock only days after going onto pre-order
Last Edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by Shai Kah.

Parts pre-order 2 weeks 1 day ago #84111

• Snajeelay
  • Embrace the shadows...
  • Thank you received: 10
Shai Kah wrote:
I have been waiting for the reborn body and relic pommel to be stocked for 6 1/2 months now, but my Venom emitter came into stock only days after going onto pre-order

I myself have been waiting for the Reborn body to be restocked since June 22nd, and even befor Inplaced my order I had seen online it had been pre order status atleast a month before that.

ETA is it should restock in the next week if it hasnt already yet, barring it gets pushed back even more again.

Just a waiting game with SF, as always. Part of the experience, but worth the wait.

Let the wait be a virtue to your Jedi ways, or fuel your sith hatred haha.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP Wave 2 Renders (42 Posts)
    • Dunno. While I personally appreciate ASP as a DIY system, I always figured it was primarily a means...
    • The Count questions (12 Posts)
    • So, here are my questions that require answering before I order: 1. Is the pommel detachable? 2. Is...
    • Quote: Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....
    • Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6468
  • Latest Member: jakUseno
  • Total Posts: 64.4k
  • Total Topics: 5448
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 56
  • Yesterday Answer: 79