Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Randomly needing to reflash firmware.

Randomly needing to reflash firmware. 1 week 4 days ago #89555

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
So today has been the 4th time my champion ASP would not make any sounds when turning it on. Only turns on the light and motor but doesn't even flicker. When I reflash it, it will start working as normal again and I'll need to redo all my sensitivity setting. What is the issue? Has anyone else experienced this? I will be waving it about listening to my wooooos and wuuuuuuus and turn it off and later turn it on still works fine and then some other time I turn it on just no sound or blade effects just a steady light just like a flashlight til I reflash it. I checked out the internals and everything is wrapped up and looks fine to me unless it may be something inside or maybe just a firmware issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Randomly needing to reflash firmware. 1 week 3 hours ago #89712

• msauer189
  • Thank you received: 1
I had to do that reflash of firmware once. I'm just glad it fixed it because having a $200 product not work after Christmas had me worried I had wasted my money. Fortunately like I said it fixed it.

Randomly needing to reflash firmware. 1 week 1 hour ago #89716

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
But what I am wondering is why do I need to reflash it? What is happening to make it go bonky all of a sudden? I'm not even dueling with it or anything, just waving it about a little.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shipped! Saberforge Legac... (1 Posts)
    • Today I got an email from Saberforge that my Legacy Monarch has shipped! After eleven months of lead...
    • Saber Selfies (307 Posts)
    • Really channeling the dark side with this one! [attachment] Like I said on my DST post,...
    • Pink Dual Tone Talon (12 Posts)
    • Quote: So how did you get the silver emitter prongs? Did they charge you for it? No extra charge. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5825
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 31