Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: When can i buy

When can i buy 8 months 2 weeks ago #21235

• Duhjoker
Just found this site thanks to face book and i would like to buy one. Are they ready to buy now? I keep seeing preorder prompts but the store says nothing about it.

Also where are the parts to mix and match. Ill definitely want ti upgrade it later but see no custom parts as advertised.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When can i buy 8 months 2 weeks ago #21237

• Faethien
  • Elite Member
  • Judge me by my size, do you?
  • Thank you received: 22
Hello mate and welcome to the Forge!

Have you read the FAQ? It's been compiled by our esteemed Knytiri and it has answers to your questions, and also to questions you don't know you have.

If you want to customise an already existing design, you can go to the main website
If you want to buy an already existing design with very few customisation, then the Etsy shop is your go to
If you want to fully customise your saber, then you can go to Saber Parts.

Mind you, the lead times are vastly different from one shop to the other. For example, Etsy will have you holding your saber in, usually, 3 to 4 weeks. However, the main site and the ASP (Adaptive Saber Parts) shops will more likely result in you having your saber in 12 to 14 weeks, sometimes more.
Quality at affordable prices comes with big lead times because of SF success.

Please note that these are ESTIMATED times and that they may well vary, maybe less time, maybe more. It depends. SF has a lot of orders currently and with the launch of the ASP, my guess is they're swamped in build requests.

Be patient, and trust the Force mate, good things come to those who wait, and good things is what SF does best.

When can i buy 8 months 2 weeks ago #21241

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 327
I keep seeing preorder prompts but the store says nothing about it.
It sounds like you're talking about the ASP parts. Right now SF is doing their preorders through Indiegogo; that's why you're not finding it on the website. To preorder an ASP saber you first choose the perk and then wait until you get an email from SF customer service asking you what you want your saber build to be. This preorder is slated to fill after all the Kickstarter backers have had their order filled so the window is December-February.
Also where are the parts to mix and match. Ill definitely want ti upgrade it later but see no custom parts as advertised.
"custom parts?" are you referring to electronics?
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.8k
  • Total Topics: 3122
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1