Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: ASP Questions

ASP Questions 2 months 5 days ago #30808

• jbeem
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Thanks For! The pics in your review look great! Now just wondering about the stingray and the leather. Anyone else?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

ASP Questions 2 months 5 days ago #30811

• =Ottomatix=
  • Platinum Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Thank you received: 137
I have Stingray wrap. Unable to compare, since i've never held the others, but the stingray has excellent grip. Mildly abrasive,but not like 80 grit sandpaper. i've not done a lot of wielding though, but I suspect aggresive use and sweat may become a factor with this texture. Went for looks instead of ergonomics. Rarely grip the handle on my Disciple anyway. Normally gip at the choke just above the switches. Reptile may be your best bet if these factors come into play for you. Good Luck MTFBWY
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:
Moderators: Brax

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Wish List (14 Posts)
    • I've mentioned about wanting an Exhalted before, but I also might want to try to do an install with...
    • Themed Sabers (251 Posts)
    • The trio at the beginning of it all, #1, #2, and #3, emphasizing their symbiotic growths in the...
    • I LOVE the idea of evolution pokemon sabers. Works since some pokemon evolve 1 time, and others 2...
    • Jaden, I love that Gyrados hilt! Nailed it. I put together a trio for you, Pokemon #7, #8, and #9...
    • Hi all, Now you see I missed all this Pokemon stuff as I had the Sega Game Gear (and the television...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 3717
  • Latest Member: datorfata
  • Total Posts: 31.4k
  • Total Topics: 2510
  • Total Sections: 11
  • Total Categories: 87
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 43
  • Yesterday Answer: 175