Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: who do i talk to about a change of address?

who do i talk to about a change of address? 8 months 1 week ago #23277

• Rodar
IDK if this goes here or not, but as i dropped serious coin on this kickstarter, seems like a good enough place, asp-related. i have to move soon and definitely don't want to miss these.
The topic has been locked.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 8 months 1 week ago #23278

• Dr. Anthropologist
  • Premium Member
  • Hope is not lost today. It is found
  • Thank you received: 32
I'd recommend you contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , via email, explaining your situation. They respond pretty quickly but if they're busy, give Facebook a shot.

Hope this helps. :)
"You can do this. Within you is the heart of a champion"
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Dr. Anthropologist. Reason: I fixed my incorrect use of periods. XD

who do i talk to about a change of address? 8 months 1 week ago #23285

• BZArcher
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 83
I'm actually moving myself in about a week - what I did was send a message to SF through the kickstarter (hit the contact button for Phillip Isherwood on the main campaign page), let them know the date of the move, and the new address.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 8 months 1 week ago #23287

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
^ This. Contact us through Kickstarter for Kickstarter inquires and on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for IndieGogo inquires.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zane Apex

who do i talk to about a change of address? 8 months 1 week ago #23288

• Rodar
Righto, thanks guys.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 7 months 3 weeks ago #24237

• Rodar
Contacted through kickstarter. thanks fellas.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 7 months 2 weeks ago #24680

• Blorb
  • Have a nice day!!
  • Thank you received: 5
I have a couple of questions.after buying the perk on the preorder,do I wait for an email asking for parts list or just send parts list straight away? Who do I email to and is shipping included in the perks?thanks!

who do i talk to about a change of address? 7 months 2 weeks ago #24698

• BZArcher
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 83
I believe shipping is included, and yes, you should email in your parts list using the contact link on the IGG page.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 7 months 2 weeks ago #24728

• Knytiri
  • Banned
Shipping is not, it's added when you purchase and please wait at least a full 24 hours for the email, they are not automated, I hand send them out. Not waiting and sending in the list in the improper format without the right subject line leads to a delay in response and takes a lot if time for me to sort.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 6 months 6 days ago #32330

• Gaelmin
I actually sent an email to sales at SF on Dec. 9th regarding an address change and was told it was too late and that it was impossible to change Kickstarter addresses. Now a Mod on here is saying to just contact them though Kickstarter. Does anyone know which one is true? I mean, I've already waited almost a month and a half longer than expected (and the kid is starting to wonder if his Christmas present is coming at all) and I'd rather not have to wait for it to be shipped BACK across the country to my alternate address then BACK across the country a third time to get to me.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 6 months 5 days ago #32345

• Rodar
contact them through kickstarter. that's what i did and somebody changed it for me.

who do i talk to about a change of address? 6 months 5 days ago #32495

• Knytiri
  • Banned
That's not what I said at all. I'm not even sure how you inferred that. My last post was regarding indiegogo communications.

Per forum rules, however, you'll notice the rule is any specific information has to be discussed on appropriate channels. Kickstarter messages for kickstarter support and This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for indiegogo support, like I said in my first message.

Also, just so you know, I am not just a mod here, I am the customer service manager in charge of most of SF's communications.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • If you have a latching switch instead of a momentary switch, things could get weird. If that were...
    • Sabercore sound menu manu... (4 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know if there's an actual manual anywhere, but it's pretty straightforward. To enter config...
    • Recently Responded to Ema... (6 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Quote: It sounds like your question about crystal window styles didn't get answered. :lol: All I...
    • ASP "Interceptor&quo... (52 Posts)
    • ToyKeeper, Thank You. The threaded part is good to know. Much like unscrewing the jar of jam for my...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (141 Posts)
    • Dear Diary: It's me again.. still here.. it's been 26Weeks.. :unsure:...[image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3148
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 72