Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Launch Date? and Part Prices?

Launch Date? and Part Prices? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27030

• Sirile
I am curious on when we can order individual parts. I believe I saw something like in February? I know the launch was supposed to be in November but I feel it got backed up due to the success of the kickstarter. I don't have the money together to buy the saber in whole so I want know because i have no idea how much I will need to have. Being on a fixed income is taxing so is there a way to find out the price for each individual piece so to get a more concrete idea?
The topic has been locked.

Launch Date? and Part Prices? 6 months 3 weeks ago #27035

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
There is no concrete information yet. If I were to speculate individual components will probably be in the ballpark of $35 a piece (base initiate price $149/4 ASP components). There may be some variation in $ (more materials go into a body/emitter than the pommel/switch and some pieces require more machining than others) and initially there were some vague allusions to pieces being cheaper if purchased as a whole saber. Things may have changed a lot in six months so it's very much a "wait and see" at the moment. Smart money is also on a late winter/early spring official roll out for ASP.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by h2soy.
The topic has been locked.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (3 Posts)
    • Ah thanks Brax but can anyone send the perk? I'd like to check it before emailing. The perks on IGG...
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 33
  • Yesterday Answer: 72