Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: ASP Help

ASP Help 6 months 2 weeks ago #27589

• Goyax
  • We are not afraid of who we are, but of what we have become
  • Thank you received: 1
So i wanted to get a saber with ASP but i want to know if my saber is good for spinning and fighting. Would also like to know the difference between different sized hilts. (Also does cyan look good in real life)?

http://www.saberparts.com/#/configure?code=4.173.1.0-3.92.1.0-2.75.1.0-1.19.1.0-7.152.12.0-6.149.3.0-5.143.0.0-8.154.0.0

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.

ASP Help 6 months 2 weeks ago #27596

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
What you're asking for is a bit hard since there haven't been any ASP parts "out in the wild" yet. I can guess that since you're utilizing symmetrical components that lack greeblies/control boxes/etc., using part with a proven track record (the Gladius, Venom, and Fury components), and most all of the 8" length of the hilt has graspable space the hilt you've designed will probably be a decent to good trick and dueling saber.

But, like I said, without getting some hands on it's very difficult to guess. This review has a cyan sample: https://saberforgeforum.com/forum/exhalted/1994-hero-exhalted-rgba

ASP Help 6 months 2 weeks ago #27598

• Goyax
  • We are not afraid of who we are, but of what we have become
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Adding sound to Warrior t... (7 Posts)
    • That second NEC all in one chassis is interesting. Having an internal recharge port would allow for...
    • Themed Sabers (712 Posts)
    • The name for this saber comes from the common name of an ancient Greek coin from Athens, bearing an...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (119 Posts)
    • Hey guys, I've been on pre shipment since 7/12, is it normal? I thought they start making your saber...
    • Rogue One Trailer (6 Posts)
    • Why are they doing this, it is the second time they're showing a teaser/trailer in a Con/Celebration...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 39
  • Yesterday Answer: 64