Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber?

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 7 hours ago #28661

• Knytiri
  • Administrator
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Like received: 338
The Relic itself was not confirmed, it was confirmed that crossguard designs will, at some point, be added. As well as curved hilts, crystal chambers, hero tier electronics, and illuminated AV switches. These are all coming in the future in expansion packs with new designs and the like.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 7 hours ago #28662

• Eddlyss64
  • Premium Member
  • You fool! I wanted peace of mind, not a slice of pie!
  • Like received: 16
All this talk of ASP updates is making me so excited! It's also making it more and more difficult to decide what SF saber should be my first. I now have two defined choices and three potential choices.

Weathered Arbiter with green blade
Standard Katana with green blade
Emerald Fury and Emerald Justice on ASP
V1 Standard Relic with deep blue blades
"We'll figure it out. We'll use the Force!"
-"That's not how the Force works..."

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/87[img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/87...

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 7 hours ago #28663

• h2soy
  • Platinum Member
  • Curio Collector
  • Like received: 153
The Relic itself was not confirmed, it was confirmed that crossguard designs will, at some point, be added. As well as curved hilts, crystal chambers, hero tier electronics, and illuminated AV switches. These are all coming in the future in expansion packs with new designs and the like.
Wish List: Arbiter, Count, Insurgent, Regal, Legacy 2.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, Scourched

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 7 hours ago #28664

• jbeem
  • Like received: 3
Sorry I thought the relic was the only crossguard that existed so I didn't know the two weren't synonomous terms. Anyway, I too can't wait for that expansion pack. I want to make a crossguard saber also. I'm wondering if they will ever do the recharge ports in an expansion pack. I'm a bit confused as to why the new ASP sabers are all lacking that feature.

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 7 hours ago #28667

• h2soy
  • Platinum Member
  • Curio Collector
I'm wondering if they will ever do the recharge ports in an expansion pack. I'm a bit confused as to why the new ASP sabers are all lacking that feature.
The wiring is tricky so I'd imagine installing those kits would require a level of technical savvy that the average joe (aka me) doesn't have.

Personally I've ordered empty hilts through ASP and I'm planning on sending the hilts in to the custom shop for the electronic installs w/the inhilt charging.

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 6 hours ago #28672

• Kirabi
Question about adding onto an Indiegogo pre-order. I want to order using the $150 option so that I can add in electronics later once they introduce av/inhilt recharge. Is it possible through Indiegogo to also add on a blade to the $150 option so I don't have to pay shipping twice?

Secretly I was hoping the Indiegogo would still get the free ASP part or blade but I'm fairly certain that was Kickstarter only.

I've already emailed Phillip through Indiegogo about this matter but while I'm waiting for a reply I thought I'd put it here in case anyone else could answer.

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 6 hours ago #28681

• Knytiri
  • Administrator
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Like received: 338
Recharge ports will also be added later, the problem is adapting these electronics into plup and play kits that fit. Plugs take up more space than solder joints, unfortunately. But we're working on it. ;)

And unfortunately we do not have a way of adding extra items to a preorder. The system simply isn't set up for it, so unfortunately you'll have to order the blade separate, sorry.

We were doing a few via paypal transactions, then paypal got pissed cause tracking information wasn't added to those transactions... sooo we can't do that anymore.

I'm hoping (secretly) for a revamped website and ordering system that allows more changes and updates... and syncs with FedEx Shipping to allow more updates... in a perfect world.. so many things are so.. so.. close...

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 1 day 5 hours ago #28684

• Kirabi
Ah, that's....unfortunate.

I'll just have to wait until they introduce the rest of the parts I want and include the blade then. It's not worth getting just a blade from your etsy store when shipping to where I'm stationed is over the price of the blade itself.

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 16 hours 7 minutes ago #28787

• Brax
  • Platinum Member
  • Like received: 139
Knytiri wrote:
Recharge ports will also be added later, the problem is adapting these electronics into plup and play kits that fit. Plugs take up more space than solder joints, unfortunately. But we're working on it. ;)

And unfortunately we do not have a way of adding extra items to a preorder. The system simply isn't set up for it, so unfortunately you'll have to order the blade separate, sorry.

We were doing a few via paypal transactions, then paypal got pissed cause tracking information wasn't added to those transactions... sooo we can't do that anymore.

I'm hoping (secretly) for a revamped website and ordering system that allows more changes and updates... and syncs with FedEx Shipping to allow more updates... in a perfect world.. so many things are so.. so.. close...

That is some good info right there! Thanks!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Is there a deadline for ordering a custom saber? 15 hours 54 minutes ago #28790

• h2soy
  • Platinum Member
  • Curio Collector
I know this is:

But I too would looooove to see a revamped website. The current one is creaky as hell and could use some product updates. *crosses fingers*

Also
so many things are so.. so.. close...
You horrible horrible man for teasing us so!
Last Edit: 15 hours 52 minutes ago by h2soy.
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 2505
  • Latest Member: Wolverine Jedi
  • Total Posts: 23.5k
  • Total Topics: 1806
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 73