Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: What is the Inside diameter of the ASP sabers?

What is the Inside diameter of the ASP sabers? 6 months 2 weeks ago #29345

• Evilted
I have been trying to find out the inside diameter of the AS Parts. I want to get a Custom chassis for the two sabers I have purchased through the program. I have emailed Saberforge, and was told they did not know yet. Shapeways 3d printed by DarthRyo come in different diameters just want to know witch one to have made.

Thanks. B)
A Jedi gains power through understanding and a Sith gains understanding through power.

PALPATINE, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
The topic has been locked.

What is the Inside diameter of the ASP sabers? 6 months 2 weeks ago #29363

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
We don't have all the parts in yet. I'm sure some of the techs know, but they're... ya know.. busy building stuff. Once we have the parts actually available to play around with ourselves, then that information will be readily available. Until then it's an absolute 0% chance someone not even working for the company is going to have the information when I've already told you our CSRs don't.
The topic has been locked.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP IGG issues (2 Posts)
    • The only folks who can truly answer these questions, and rectify any issues is Customer Service....
    • ASP IGG issues (2 Posts)
    • Hi all.I bought the ASP IGG 2 champion sabers perk,with a friend.My saber's great and all,maybe I'll...
    • Cyan or Mint Green? (7 Posts)
    • I'd actually recommend a Green/DeepBlue (Arctic Blue) combo for a Spark 2, since it offers the wider...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 32
  • Yesterday Answer: 72