Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Indiegogo perks are missing from site

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 6 months 1 week ago #30337

• savageshark
I went to the indiegogo site for ASP to review the perks. But they appear to be missing.

Were they removed or is there some kind of glitch? Have I already missed out on getting my custom Saber?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 6 months 1 week ago #30338

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 107
SF posted on their Facebook page that ASP preorders would end on January 1st pending the full release of ASP; I actually don't know why it was up until now anyway.

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 6 months 1 week ago #30339

• Nosirrah
  • Thank you received: 1
If you wanted to pre-order ASP through Indiegogo, the deadline unfortunately was Dec 31...

From the SaberForge Facebook page on December 31st:

"FINAL DAY! Adaptive Saber Parts Pre Orders end with 2015. Pre Order now!"

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 6 months 1 week ago #30340

• Arsen Hauer
  • Thank you received: 19
The story was recently updated to include this text:

"OUR CAMPAIGN IS NOW CLOSED AND ALL PERKS ARE CLAIMED, ANY FURTHER CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED DONATIONS. WE NEED TO FOCUS NOW ON BUILDING AND SHIPPING OUR PRE ORDERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!"

Once these ASP orders are filled, SF plans to release it to everyone. You will be able to create a saber, the wait time is the only uncertain thing.
No matter what happens now, you shouldn't be afraid. Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 4 weeks ago #32373

• ANorris
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 18
That's not the point. For those of us who bought perks and want to go back to see the details again, it would be nice to have a list of the perks again. Even if it's just in a sticky here. For example, I bought the $350 level perk, but have forgotten what level of electronics that comes with. It's handy information even if the campaign is closed down. Get it?

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 4 weeks ago #32374

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 107
If you got to your account on Indiegogo and view your contributions you can view the summary. I went for the 150 dollar perk and can see the description:

Perk
ASP Custom Saber Hilt
From our wide selection of Adaptive Saber Parts you get to chose an emitter, pommel, body, blade plug, and switch section to build your very own custom designed saber. You also get all three 11x17 SaberForge cosplay prints, a saber belt clip, and a gorgeous saber stand, a 275.00 value for a pledge of just 150$

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 4 weeks ago #32380

• Artair
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 74
The perks were similar to the kickstarter perks, not exactly the same but, when it came to the saber part of the perks it was close. Those are still listed.

You can google "kickstarter asp" to find it quickly.

Kickstarter ASP backer 1641
2 champ ASPs and a Bane.

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 4 weeks ago #32386

• Kheragryn
  • second star to the right
  • Thank you received: 16
ANorris wrote:
That's not the point. For those of us who bought perks and want to go back to see the details again, it would be nice to have a list of the perks again. Even if it's just in a sticky here. For example, I bought the $350 level perk, but have forgotten what level of electronics that comes with. It's handy information even if the campaign is closed down. Get it?
I know Snakeeyz already mentioned where to find the information on your IGG contributions, but here's the $350 level information in case you need it:

ASP Saber w/ LED blade & Sound
From our wide selection of Adaptive Saber Parts you get to chose an emitter, pommel, body, blade plug and switch section to build a custom designed saber. You also get a high quality dueling blade, blade plug, and a plug and play champion electronics kit with motion detecting soundboard, 12w LED, battery w/ holder, charger, and a metal switch. Finally you get all three 11x17 SaberForge cosplay prints, a saber belt clip, and a gorgeous saber stand, a 450.00 value for a pledge of just 350$

EQUINOX: the Last Light
The following user(s) said Thank You: ANorris

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 4 weeks ago #32389

• Arsen Hauer
  • Thank you received: 19
ANorris wrote:
Go back and read the original post. It's pretty clear that he was concerned about missing out on an ASP saber. Get it?
No matter what happens now, you shouldn't be afraid. Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 4 weeks ago #32391

• Artair
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 74
Thanks for pointing that out his last question (which i glanced over while i was answering the first in my head) is really the most important one.

Kickstarter ASP backer 1641
2 champ ASPs and a Bane.

Indiegogo perks are missing from site 5 months 3 weeks ago #33806

• Kommander
So, if your indigogo perk lists an asp hilt as a perk on your indigogo profile then your guaranteed to receive your saber? That's what my profile lists. I contributed to the campaign and got the email asking for my saber parts list. I guess that means I am good to go and will get my saber right? Sorry for asking a silly question, but this was my first indiegogo or kickstarter campaign deal and have no idea how they work or if I even did it right LOL...
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• The Wait Begins 4.0 (115 Posts)
    • [attachment]
    • Most Wanted List (34 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Quote: 4) Original run Vengeance (highly unlikely to happen, but damn do I want one) Don't care about...
    • Quote: Graflex TFA *in progress* Prodigal Son crystal reveal *ordered* Redeemer. *ordered* Shatele...
    • Quote: Have you... [image] ...Okay, the name's not...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4366
  • Latest Member: JulzH
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3146
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 11
  • Today Answer: 36
  • Yesterday Answer: 78