Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Bane with ASP Electronics?

Bane with ASP Electronics? 5 months 2 weeks ago #39009

• Goyax
  • We are not afraid of who we are, but of what we have become
  • Thank you received: 1
I really want a bane but i pretty recently pledged for the kickstarter and i was wondering if its possible to use the electronics from asp (soundcard and led) and install it in the bane hilt.
Im asking this because the hilt is very different from the other hilts.
The topic has been locked.

Bane with ASP Electronics? 5 months 2 weeks ago #39015

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
I'm not so sure, I've heard in the past that it's ASP compatible but I would think it would be very difficult to do installs due to the nature of the hilt insides.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Bane with ASP Electronics? 5 months 2 weeks ago #39018

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 415
The electronics will fit, it will just be a bit harder to do. Here is a picture of the kit from the kictarter video:

The wires going from battery end to the LED look long enough that you can push them all the way through the body, connect them to the LED, and then slide the LED into the emitter. However, with how short the wires coming from the switch are, you may have to fully disassemble the saber to be able to reach the connector.

TL;DR: Yes they will fit, but will take some finesse to install them.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Jaden Korr. Reason: Spelling
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Rogue One Trailer (7 Posts)
    • I'm watching the ABC feature; not sure there is a new trailer; they just showed the video that's...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (120 Posts)
    • Well my wait began and ended and began again. 2 of my 3 sabers had issues and I talked to CS and so...
    • DIY Sound Board Breakdown... (109 Posts)
    • HotRod, in any way your info was misleading. Its about gathering enough information in order to make...
    • SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (69 Posts)
    • Quote: If you want to use lots of day blades, I'd say to just get a white LED. True. And if I got an empty...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 2
  • Yesterday Answer: 42