Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: It's February!!!!!!!

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39277

• Dwoo726
Can't wait till I receive my first Lightsaber designed thru the asp promo.
The topic has been locked.

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39512

• Octavarium
  • Thank you received: 3
I was about to say the same thing :P
Instagram: @verth

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39513

• McCloud
  • Thank you received: 3
Hopefully everything is moving smooth over in the SF factory. I'm looking forward to seeing the first ASP sabers received.

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39530

• jbeem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
I'm not so sure whats going on there really. I had thought we were supposed to see a big website overhaul and the launch of the ASP system at "the end of January" with kickstarter orders going out in Feb after that. We haven't really heard much of anything about this stuff aside from a facebook post awhile back that said they were just getting the factory up to inspection standards.

Now they have countered the "why aren't there more updates?" question with "Because more updates would just be repeating the same thing over and over. We update when theres something to update!" Which leads me to believe by their own words that there isn't much going on at all other than getting that factory up to inspection standards just like they told us. So clearly this is a very large task for a new huge factory and its taking much longer than expected.

I'm super excited for this system to go live. But i'd just maybe tame my expectations down a bit as far as thinking we're getting all this now that its February. There have been some unexpected steps in all of this because its a small company rapidly expanding. Obviously this is new for them so they can't predict every challenge thats going to drop in their lap i.e. the length of time for the OSHA inspections situation.

Well I just hope it all comes soon! I want my ASP saber too and i'm wanting to buy a box full of extra emitters and bodies as well as soon as we're able! In the meantime i'm on 5 and a half weeks waiting for my order of an Epoch Champion from the main site. So at least I have that to look forward to hopefully in the next 3 weeks or so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thorngren

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39532

• Thorngren
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm with jbeem. We need to chill, wait and see. I think everyone's just so excited we lose track of priorities. These folks seems to have a small crew and are in the midst of a great undertaking. I imagine the new movie brought out a ton of lurkers (me included) and inspired them to finally take the plunge into getting a Lightsaber. I can't even imagine how busy these folks are.

Plus, the longer it takes, the longer I have to save up for a lightsaber. These things are pricey.

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39535

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 168
Thorngren wrote:
Plus, the longer it takes, the longer I have to save up for a lightsaber. These things are pricey.

Most definitely. After blasting around $700+ off into building my PC, I'm FINALLY getting back into my old routine of putting half of my paycheck in savings. That means it'll be a bit before I can get my first saber (then again, with how much I work and how good I get paid, it likely still won't take long. Maybe a couple weeks).

Oracle, Fury, Avenger, Bane, Katana

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39536

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 67
Hey Jbeem :)

sounds like we have similar wait times from the main site... I am waiting on a Hero Exhalted standard that i ordered 41 days ago lol... not that I am keeping count :P getting close to the lead time window... can't wait! I also have a ASP order but like you said, it might take a little longer that we are hoping for.. Epoch emitter , switch 10, venom body, sinister prophecy pommel,, all black with 12+ red... looks awesome,,, later

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39542

• SithLordLim
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21
Lord Crain wrote:

sounds like we have similar wait times from the main site... I am waiting on a Hero Exhalted standard that i ordered 41 days ago lol... not that I am keeping count :P getting close to the lead time window... can't wait! I also have a ASP order but like you said, it might take a little longer that we are hoping for.. Epoch emitter , switch 10, venom body, prophecy pommel,, all black with 12+ red... looks awesome,,, later

Haha, I placed my Champion Prodigal Son and Epoch orders 42 days ago! I'm officially in the 6 week zone, and I'm so excited that I literally had a dream that I received it in the mail.
Lovingly,
SithLordLim

"Too many Urkels on your team; that's why you're Winslow."
-Kanye West

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39545

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 104
I'm wondering if some one could share a link to the asp page I'm getting a few sabers after I get my first(day54ish)but would love to design one from top to bottom
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39550

• Arsen Hauer
  • Thank you received: 19
Is this the page you're looking for?

http://www.saberparts.com/
No matter what happens now, you shouldn't be afraid. Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39551

• Kered
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 104
Adam wrote:
Is this the page you're looking for?

http://www.saberparts.com/

Why yes,yea it is thank you
The force is strong in this one.but the dark side is always there

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39552

• tracker9685
  • Thank you received: 8
SithLordLim wrote:
Lord Crain wrote:

sounds like we have similar wait times from the main site... I am waiting on a Hero Exhalted standard that i ordered 41 days ago lol... not that I am keeping count :P getting close to the lead time window... can't wait! I also have a ASP order but like you said, it might take a little longer that we are hoping for.. Epoch emitter , switch 10, venom body, prophecy pommel,, all black with 12+ red... looks awesome,,, later

Haha, I placed my Champion Prodigal Son and Epoch orders 42 days ago! I'm officially in the 6 week zone, and I'm so excited that I literally had a dream that I received it in the mail.

I'm on week 7 or 8 of waiting for my first saber. A warrior acolyte standard finish in amber. I can't wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SithLordLim

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39584

• Darth Crain
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 67
SithLordLim wrote:
Lord Crain wrote:

I hear you! I hope we all get it soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SithLordLim

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39588

• Revenant
  • Thank you received: 2
With the number of orders that were put in for the initial ASP kits I figure it'll be a couple of months more before I see mine. :) That's alright though, they have some pretty great stuff and I'm greatly looking forward to the looks on my two older kids faces when I bust out their first sabers. Even picked up one each for the wife and I. I do think it's awesome that they are building up SF the way they are.

It's February!!!!!!! 5 months 1 week ago #39654

• jbeem
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Well it looks like they just announced the ASP sabers are finally starting to be built for the kickstarter backers! This is a great update. They said they'd be built and shipped out to backers in the next few weeks, hopefully all by the end of the month. That means the system will hopefully be opening up to the public come March sometime at the earliest.

Fun times ahead!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Adding sound to Warrior t... (7 Posts)
    • That second NEC all in one chassis is interesting. Having an internal recharge port would allow for...
    • Themed Sabers (712 Posts)
    • The name for this saber comes from the common name of an ancient Greek coin from Athens, bearing an...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (119 Posts)
    • Hey guys, I've been on pre shipment since 7/12, is it normal? I thought they start making your saber...
    • Rogue One Trailer (6 Posts)
    • Why are they doing this, it is the second time they're showing a teaser/trailer in a Con/Celebration...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 39
  • Yesterday Answer: 64