Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Adaptive Saber Parts -- A Piece at a Time?

Adaptive Saber Parts -- A Piece at a Time? 4 months 1 week ago #39608

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
So, I just have a quick question about the ASP. Do we have to order the entire saber, or is it possible to order things piece by piece? I'm kinda short on money at the moment, but I would like to get started on my saber. Anyone know if this can be done?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adaptive Saber Parts -- A Piece at a Time? 4 months 1 week ago #39611

• Kirabi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 20
I would assume it is possible to order piece by piece once the program becomes official. Of course then you're looking at shipping costs for each separate order that you make so if cost is an issue maybe instead of piece by piece order half and half?

Of course we don't know shipping prices and/or if they'll be based on number of parts/total weight of order yet.

Adaptive Saber Parts -- A Piece at a Time? 4 months 1 week ago #39615

• Darth Intefector
  • Elite Member
  • My hatred has made me an unstoppable force; my rage a tempest of death and destruction. When I strike, you shall know the true power of the Dark Side. And it shall be the last thing you ever see...
  • Thank you received: 9
That's actually a lot smarter honestly. Thank you for helping me realize that. I would assume that it would be more cost effective to do it half by half instead of single parts, now that I think about it.

Adaptive Saber Parts -- A Piece at a Time? 4 months 1 week ago #39635

• Bellex
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm going to assume a piece at a time. The saber I want won't be capable of being made til they allow multiple blades to be activated with a single button til they they allow it, which if I remember right, will be sometime this year with the release of Relic style parts.
There is Balance in all things, even in the Force.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Turn off the sound ? (2 Posts)
    • This is covered in the FAQ - Q - How do I access the onboard menu on the Champion sabers?& Q - I...
    • Wait Begins! 3.0 (1839 Posts)
    • Just picked up my Bastion!!! Review coming soon.
    • What do you envision for ... (24 Posts)
    • What I envision when I hear ABP:...[image]
    • How to remove the switch ... (15 Posts)
    • Got info, it seems lately the dummy switches were JB welded instead. So i drilled a hole and tried...
    • Exhalted stopped working ... (17 Posts)
    • Well I finally got my saber back from the RMA on saturday! Everything works fine but now the LED is...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4271
  • Latest Member: Tom
  • Total Posts: 43.9k
  • Total Topics: 3184
  • Total Sections: 20
  • Total Categories: 102
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 23
  • Yesterday Answer: 106