Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Tweaking ASP Parts

Tweaking ASP Parts 5 months 1 week ago #39738

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "Either in belief or doubt, if I lean to one of these sides, my reaction time will be dulled if my heart thinks the opposite of what I choose."
  • Thank you received: 168
While buying ASP parts, are we going to have the option to customize certain parts like we can with normal orders, like adding a Covertech knob to a Prodigal Son body and the like?

Oracle, Fury, Avenger, Bane, Katana
The topic has been locked.

Tweaking ASP Parts 5 months 1 week ago #39827

• BZArcher
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 83
Probably not right away, though I am sure that once the custom shop opens comissions again, Justin and Daniel would be happy to modify, powdercoat, and tweak parts to your heart's content.

Tweaking ASP Parts 5 months 1 week ago #39852

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 415
BZArcher wrote:
Probably not right away, though I am sure that once the custom shop opens comissions again, Justin and Daniel would be happy to modify, powdercoat, and tweak parts to your heart's content.

I sent Justin an email regarding this before I finalized my IGG pledge (I wanted to see if he could cut the "tube" section of the Viper emitter), and he said that since he is in a different building than where the ASP parts are made, I'd have to send him the part. Now whether that means when ASP launches you'd have to get your parts and send them back, or if he'd be able to swing by the ASP building and pick them up himself is yet to be seen.

I think something like adding a covertec knob to a part should be able to be done in house though, as they are already doing that to the body sections that come with them.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

Tweaking ASP Parts 5 months 1 week ago #39853

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
once the custom shop opens comissions again, Justin and Daniel would be happy to modify, powdercoat, and tweak parts to your heart's content.
I have three ASP sabers on order I'm planning on sending in. I suspect they won't be caught up until late Spring/Summer.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (69 Posts)
    • Quote: If you want to use lots of day blades, I'd say to just get a white LED. True. And if I got an empty...
    • Adding sound to Warrior t... (7 Posts)
    • That second NEC all in one chassis is interesting. Having an internal recharge port would allow for...
    • Themed Sabers (712 Posts)
    • The name for this saber comes from the common name of an ancient Greek coin from Athens, bearing an...
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (119 Posts)
    • Hey guys, I've been on pre shipment since 7/12, is it normal? I thought they start making your saber...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 40
  • Yesterday Answer: 64