Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Houston saberist!

Houston saberist! 5 months 2 weeks ago #41364

• LordDraven
  • Thank you received: 1
Looking for saberduelers and cosplayers near me, I honestly dont know anyone out here with my same love for the "wars" lol
The topic has been locked.

Houston saberist! 4 months 2 weeks ago #47405

• JosephWolfHOU
Nice to hear from another Houstonian!! My son (22 yo) and I are active LARP players... and I fought chivalric for years in the SCA. We have our first sabers on order (2-4 more weeks wait as of 16-March-2016) and of course, ordered proper dueling blades with them!!

There are some fighter practices in the Beaumont area on occasion (check Facebook - Planetfall Sci-Fi LARP; Sovereign Scrolls; Shadows of Solus)

And, of course, my son and I would be delighted to meet you at Memorial Park and "freak the mundanes!"
"The lion and tiger may be more powerful... but the wolf does not perform in a circus."

Houston saberist! 4 months 3 days ago #49663

• LordDraven
  • Thank you received: 1
Nice to meet you, I am actually from Beaumont, but as I have moved I tend to stay away lol. Not a fan of BMT, and im very familiar with planet fall a old friend of mine does that one, I am sure he was one of the peeps who started it. I am not looking for a larping community cause I don't think I have the time to commit to something like that as I have a full time job and other full time commitments. Unless there is a star wars style larping community in Houston lol. Would like some people to just to hang and duel with from time to time, lol.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Quality Darth Vader repli... (3 Posts)
    • Oooh interesting! It looks like they don't have the D-Ring at the emitter though, which is too bad....
    • Master Replica Force FX C... (15 Posts)
    • Quote: It's a constant current LED driver - imagine a 1200mA buck puck (the exact may be 1280mA). Any...
    • Heavy Flex v2.0 (10 Posts)
    • First off I'd like to thank you all for the warm comments. To answer some of the questions.. - I...
    • Quality Darth Vader repli... (3 Posts)
    • Hey all! I was wondering if there is a company that offers a quality replica of Vader's saber. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4401
  • Latest Member: w00kiee
  • Total Posts: 44.5k
  • Total Topics: 3204
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 106
  • Today Open: 7
  • Yesterday Open: 10
  • Today Answer: 52
  • Yesterday Answer: 85