Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Emails

Emails 4 months 2 weeks ago #41734

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Hey guys, there's been some questions as of late as to why you can't email sales. Honrstly, it's because gmail is screwed up somewhere. The situation lies somewhere in the Gmail servers; I'm no technical expert on the subject, but that's what we've found out so far.

Basically if you encounter this, just use an alternate email to email us. The email still works. The issue is EXTREMELY sporadic and not widespread; this has barely affected our email volume at all.

So.. that's it. Please just use an alternate email. Thanks!

PS - there have been some mentions of a Gmail address. DO. NOT. POST. THIS. ADDRESS. It is not a public email and should not be spread, thank you.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Emails 4 months 2 weeks ago #41772

• LSkywalker3
  • Thank you received: 48
Sorry about the gmail Knytri. Wasn't aware of its privacy.
"The force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power too."

Own: 12W+ Green Champion Prodigal Son

Emails 4 months 1 week ago #41947

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • *Inspirational Star Wars Quote*
  • Thank you received: 138
Can I email the secret address or should I just try to break back into my old Hotmail account?
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43717

• Knytiri
  • Banned
Please stop posting this question over and over and over and over and over .... and you get the picture. Or asking about it repeatedly on 17 different platforms.

Or spamming our email going "have you got this? please confirm? hello? have you got this?" every 20 minutes. It's not helpful and it's slowing everything down. If you experience an issue... use a different email address for the time being. It is NOT a blanket issue. The email is NOT down. We still receive hundreds of messages every day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greyjediDude

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43724

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
THANK YOU! OMG, I've gotten so tired of people repeating the same damn thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN. You guys keep messing with my zen man. Seriously guys, be patient, I'm pretty sure Knytiri and the other reps are doing their best with managing the gmail issue.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43766

• Knytiri
  • Banned
For the love of all that is holy people...

STOP MAKING NEW POSTS ABOUT THIS!!!

The next new post I see on this, I refuse any and all liability for any ban hammer swings.

The info is right here. OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK BEFORE BLINDLY ASKING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43803

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
It's the newbs and newcomers man, they just join the forum to ask the same damn questions repeatedly because they're not patient enough to wait for a response from customer service. They hope to get answers here and then they leave. It's like a broken record. It's almost as annoying as when we had spam bots, except this time it's intentional.
I wish some us veteran members can take a load off you guys but, there's only so much we can do.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43805

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Maybe assigning a few more moderators? Or raising the post restriction count to 15? I have a lot of free time, will be having surgery and recovery this week. I can help. I know Tyeth and a few other key members would love to help also.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43810

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
H2soy, BZarcher, Jaden Korr, Nebosa, Ottomatix, Borommakot, OvRcast (I think that's how you spell it), and myself are some other mentions from the top of my head; at least one of us will almost always be online roaming around. We try our best to help these newcomers concerns but it's true what Knytiri is saying. Like literally someone will create a thread asking about the email, Etsy confirmation, where's this/that, when will...? Has so and so...? And then somebody else (surprise surprise, it's a newbie) will ask the same thing an hour later.
It's not bad to ask questions, but it's getting ridiculous.

Yeah I've got a lot of time on my hands. Even in school I'm on my laptop checking out the forum. It's become a habit to me.
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by greyjediDude.

Emails 4 months 4 days ago #43811

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
What about just prohibiting the ability to make new theads until say.. 30 posts? And have one main one for questions. All the people you mentioned are great help as is. Anyone of those people would be a great mod or forum helper.

All the people you have listed I consider the core forum users.
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by MommyHoldMe.

Emails 4 months 2 days ago #43926

• Darth_ludacris
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
i may not be a higher ranking member but i could be a moderator i got alot of time on my hands and im often online

Emails 4 months 2 days ago #43942

• Knytiri
  • Banned
UPDATE:

Spoke with our webmaster today, and he found an error on the server that might have been causing the issue and corrected it. If you have been trying unsuccessfully to email us, PLEASE try again tonight and let me know if you get a failure message, thank you!

Otherwise, the issue is hopefully fully resolved.

Emails 4 months 2 days ago #43949

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
I sent an email about.. 30 minutes ago and had no error. Sent it from Gmail. Hope that helps!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104