Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: New Admin!

New Admin! 5 months 1 week ago #51540

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 820
As some of you have noticed, the Admin position has been filled!

First thing I will tell you is that I am getting caught up on banning SPAM accounts, and approving/moving messages from other sections of the forum that did not have a moderator, and so sat unnoticed. However, I do plan on getting to some clean-up items, like moving the Etsy sabers that are now available from the main store, to the area of the review section that matches their current status.

I also will be creating some new discussion sections that I think you will like a lot, as soon as time permits.

Hopefully, the changes coming will be positive, and well received. I look forward to working with all of you in this new role!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: h2soy, greyjediDude, Greysider, =Ottomatix=, For Tyeth, Borommakot, Kered, Eddlyss64, Shiz, Project_v3, MusicallyInspired, Kajo, OvrcAHst, CallMeMistaJ, RyanRising, esxdave, Andi-Jae EL, Prowl, BoostinIX, Furvious and this user have 3 others thankyou

New Admin! 5 months 1 week ago #51560

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 820
I have been going through the forum and found SCADS of unapproved messages in areas of the forum that did not have moderators assigned. I have filtered out the ones that were spam (and brought down the BAN HAMMER on their accounts), but because of the sheer number of them, there were posts from known members that I had to approve in batch form.

I would ask that if you see something that looks sketchy, or violates forum rules, please let me know, and I will do a deeper dive.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greyjediDude, Shiz, CallMeMistaJ, esxdave, gcnywaldork
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• LED Color Combos (26 Posts)
    • Quote: I'm using a custom GGBW LED in my curved ASP. NBv3 board, so the white is FoC. LED mix would be...
    • Giftcards (1 Posts)
    • Hi, I got a gift card for ordering a saber and it doesnt seem to be useable on the ASP site. anyone...
    • Fall Sale! (7 Posts)
    • Yep

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4526
  • Latest Member: Dufonce
  • Total Posts: 47.4k
  • Total Topics: 3490
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 3