Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Apology to SuUpberSith

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53612

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 429
Yesterday, I blew up in a thread posted by SuUperSith regarding the current giveaway and wait times. He simply posted his opinion, and I did not have an appropriate response. I did not visit the forum since then, and I since I was unable to locate the thread, I assume it was deleted. So I am posting this here. SuUperSith, I apologize.

2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dav Yeager, RyanRising, SuUpberSith, Gaelis, DarthSauron

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53621

• Greysider
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not your kind. I do not feed off vengeance. I am a Jedi."
  • Thank you received: 169
Honorable admitting you were wrong. Hopefully your apology is accepted. For what it's worth, you have my respect Jaden.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53631

• greyjediDude
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is not real. It is the product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice.
  • Thank you received: 72
Well, I don't think he's admitting to being wrong just apologizing for getting over heated on a topic, there is a difference, unless he means both. I mean, I get in disputes all the time with my friends, I always apologize if things get a little out of hand, doesn't mean I was admitting to defeat. Whatever, it's none of my business, at least there are still proper gentlemen out there, and you sir ARE a gentlemen and a scholar! All the same, honorable indeed.
Light and darkness, you cannot have one without the other. To achieve equilibriem you must be in harmony with both; the path between.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53641

• Gaelis
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
Brilliant Jaden Korr.
We need more people ready to admit when they've over stepped the mark. Thank you for your honesty.

G
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53646

• Avalanche210500
  • Thank you received: 1
Everyone should honestly stop congratulating this guy for apologising

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53648

• Gaelis
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
No, we really shouldn't.
For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53650

• Darth Nelo Angelo
  • " The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”
  • Thank you received: 14
Gaelis wrote:
No, we really shouldn't.

Agreed. Sincerity should be congratulated..

He realized he made a mistake and apologized. Nothing wrong with that.

The world would be a better place if everyone did the same.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaelis

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53663

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 336
Jaden Korr, good on you for taking the time to apologize. If everyone took the time to sit back and consider their behavior online there would be a lot less flaming/trolling out there on the internet. It may seem odd that we're thanking Jaden for apologizing but what he's doing is the exception to the rule rather than the standard. If my students at school apologized like this I would have to put up with a lot les nonsense at my IRL job.

I don't think there's anything else that needs to be added. Stay nice people, we're here to talk about sabers and Star Wars, not to bicker.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by h2soy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gaelis

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53693

• SuUpberSith
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 75
It's cool Jaden Korr, Sometimes a person needs to know there audience, and I clearly didn't. lol. The biggest part of it that got under my skin wasn't from you. And it was people thinking I was trying to gain. I didn't apply to what I was asking because I have no order in that time frame. Just thought it would be a kind thing to have happen for those with more patience than I have. I digress, I never should have gone there. So sorry I got the ball rolling. Have fun "nud" was supposed to be Bud. lol
Rev-N Elite VV, Dark Ardent VV
Monarch SF, Reborn SF
Weathered Dark Acolyte VV
Korbanth, Graflex, K4
Tempest Elite VV
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by SuUpberSith.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53701

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 732
Alrighty! Everybody is back on good terms, and we can put this behind us, and get on with the business at hand...talking about all things light saber! Which includes the anticipation of that upcoming event that I teased in the Store News section, which is supposed to happen this week.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53702

• MommyHoldMe
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 238
Must you tease us Brax? We want that news now :P Can't...wait.
You give life, You are love.You bring light to the darkness.
You give hope, You restore every heart that is broken.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53713

• Brax
  • Administrator
Just waiting for the "go ahead" from Phil, and it will appear in the forum moments later. Scouts honor!

And yes...I must tease. It is the first time I have the heads-up on a coming announcement, and they would not be sharing any more in the future if I went and blabbed the whole thing too soon on the very first one. Yes? Besides, isn't the anticipation wonderful? :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kered

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53715

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 433
Brax wrote:
Which includes the anticipation of that upcoming event that I teased in the Store News section, which is supposed to happen this week.

It'd really make my day if it was the first ASP expansion. I'm flagging on new ideas after 124.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53718

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
Hi Everyone, Borommakot,

ASP Expansion pack...yeah that would be nice, I'm running short on ideas myself. You still came up with some fabulous designs though!

kind regards,

For Tyeth

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53719

• Borommakot
  • Platinum Member
  • May the force be with us.
  • Thank you received: 433
Thanks, For :) I'd say between the fantastic designs everyone has made on the various hilt design threads, we've just about put the builder through it paces (though you and others keep making cool discoveries for new combinations)!
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53720

• raphos
  • Thank you received: 39
You certainly haven't shown any signs of running out of ideas, Tyeth. Clearly you've got an "in" with the saber muses.
There is no Light Side, nor Dark Side. There is only the Force. That being said... don't be a jerk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53733

• Brax
  • Administrator
Borommakot wrote:
Brax wrote:
Which includes the anticipation of that upcoming event that I teased in the Store News section, which is supposed to happen this week.

It'd really make my day if it was the first ASP expansion. I'm flagging on new ideas after 124.

I can't say what it is yet, but I can say that it is not the first expansion pack. Sorry!

Also, we seem to have hijacked this thread. Perhaps further comments/inquiries could be directed to the thread I started about it in Forum News.

As for the thread itself, I think we have said what needs to be said here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =Ottomatix=

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53772

• SuUpberSith
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 75
Actually Brax More needs to be said!!! And what I say is..... Sometimes I really need to learn when to shut up! How is it I have the same issue I had in 1st grade? I mean CTFO :evil: :P B)
Rev-N Elite VV, Dark Ardent VV
Monarch SF, Reborn SF
Weathered Dark Acolyte VV
Korbanth, Graflex, K4
Tempest Elite VV

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53777

• RyanRising
  • Platinum Member
  • *Inspirational Star Wars Quote*
  • Thank you received: 138
That last message Brax wrote suggests he was going to lock the thread, but he didn't. Maybe I misinterpreted the tone. Anyway, I feel like as long as I can say something, I should echo the others here and say that Jaden, going out of your way to apologize is something that was awesome of you to do. This makes you stand out among Internet users, and we need more like you! :)

Actually, I was given the feeling twice now that the thread would be locked, one by h2soy and one by Brax. They just seem like messages that usually accompany a closing of a topic.
The above post may be subject to editing. A lot of editing.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by RyanRising.

Apology to SuUpberSith 2 months 3 weeks ago #53810

• Brax
  • Administrator
RyanRising wrote:
That last message Brax wrote suggests he was going to lock the thread, but he didn't. Maybe I misinterpreted the tone. Anyway, I feel like as long as I can say something, I should echo the others here and say that Jaden, going out of your way to apologize is something that was awesome of you to do. This makes you stand out among Internet users, and we need more like you! :)

Actually, I was given the feeling twice now that the thread would be locked, one by h2soy and one by Brax. They just seem like messages that usually accompany a closing of a topic.

Right you are! I just wanted to make sure we had ACTUALLY said everything first. Now, I think we have. :)
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4378
  • Latest Member: KMGittins
  • Total Posts: 43.2k
  • Total Topics: 3150
  • Total Sections: 22